*Wants to get into Kamen Rider*

Yup! Reliable service, and the subs are pretty good... for HK. Thank God they got the names right, at least.

They're definately worth getting and defintely worth picking up in the boxsets.

I myself am impatient, so I'm getting it by the volume.

Also, if you want to check out Kamen Rider, but don't have time for an entire series, I recommend picking up a KR Movie, like Kamen Rider Ryuki: Episode Final or Kamen Rider 555: Paradise Lost. Both are excellent doses of Kamen Rider kickassery to properly wet your pallette for possible fun to come.
 
Okay then, basically same quality as my Super Sentai movie collection then. In the titles of GoRanger it says something about five men with pink faces. Again, WTF?! But most of the subtitles are spot on as I sometimes research on the internet to find out if it's right. Yeah, it'll go for it then. Gonna pick up box sets 1, 2 and 3 of DekaRanger. Only $19!!! (That's £13!) Awesome! Might get the GaoRanger movie as well as AbaRanger box set #1.


EDIT: Since Kamen Rider didn't come up on anime icon, does anyone know where I can buy Kamen Rider? Would like to get the Faiz movie as Faiz does look pretty sweet. Well, I'm off for the night. 22:33. Need to get ready to watch some Power Rangers. Oh wait, I'm taping that. Darn, bed early for work tomorrow. Cya guys!
 
PowerFreak said:
EDIT: Since Kamen Rider didn't come up on anime icon, does anyone know where I can buy Kamen Rider? Would like to get the Faiz movie as Faiz does look pretty sweet. Well, I'm off for the night. 22:33. Need to get ready to watch some Power Rangers. Oh wait, I'm taping that. Darn, bed early for work tomorrow. Cya guys!
Go to www.ebay.co.uk and type in either "Kamen Rider" or "Masked Rider".

Oh, and typing in "Masked Rider" will definately get you some Kamen Rider results, even if it's the name of the cruddy American RX clone!! :P
 
PowerFreak said:
Okay then, basically same quality as my Super Sentai movie collection then. In the titles of GoRanger it says something about five men with pink faces. Again, WTF?! But most of the subtitles are spot on as I sometimes research on the internet to find out if it's right. Yeah, it'll go for it then. Gonna pick up box sets 1, 2 and 3 of DekaRanger. Only $19!!! (That's £13!) Awesome! Might get the GaoRanger movie as well as AbaRanger box set #1.


EDIT: Since Kamen Rider didn't come up on anime icon, does anyone know where I can buy Kamen Rider? Would like to get the Faiz movie as Faiz does look pretty sweet. Well, I'm off for the night. 22:33. Need to get ready to watch some Power Rangers. Oh wait, I'm taping that. Darn, bed early for work tomorrow. Cya guys!

Abaranger VS Hurricanger subtitled was terrible. VERY bad subtitled. Water Ranger? Thunder Ranger? Storm Ninja Ranger? WTF with that?!
 
ForeverRed said:
Abaranger VS Hurricanger subtitled was terrible. VERY bad subtitled. Water Ranger? Thunder Ranger? Storm Ninja Ranger? WTF with that?!
OH THANK GOODNESS I BROUGHT THE TOEI OFFICIAL VERSION INSTEAD!!
YIPPIE YIPPIE YAAAAAY!!!!!!! :dance:

It's just a shame it didn't contain any subtitles. :(

Oh well, I'm surposed to be learning Japanese anyway!! :cool:
 
PowerFreak said:
Since Kamen Rider didn't come up on anime icon, does anyone know where I can buy Kamen Rider? Would like to get the Faiz movie as Faiz does look pretty sweet. Well, I'm off for the night. 22:33. Need to get ready to watch some Power Rangers. Oh wait, I'm taping that. Darn, bed early for work tomorrow. Cya guys!

http://www.anime-icon.com/listdvd.php
click 'select series' and click on 'masked rider'.

Of course Masked/Kamen Rider comes up at Anime Icon. Here is the link to all the New Gen KR series. Be sure to stick with (AV) and not (MI). (AV) subs are much better.

Hope this helps dude.
 
go for 555 and Ryuki for In-depth Storyline, Kuuga for not so in-depth but cool, Agito and Blade for some 'wow!' :cool:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top