[wanted] Person with paypal from Australia or others

TalonRanger

Member
Hi my friend is being a complete douche and won't let me use his paypal account like always so I'm going to have to resort to this.

I was wondering if someone in Australia was kind enough to let me use their paypal account? or if someone in another country would do the same but with money being the issue I might have to send you a money order or concealed monies even though that's extremely risky.

thanks
 
Hi my friend is being a complete douche and won't let me use his paypal account like always so I'm going to have to resort to this.

I was wondering if someone in Australia was kind enough to let me use their paypal account? or if someone in another country would do the same but with money being the issue I might have to send you a money order or concealed monies even though that's extremely risky.

thanks

What kind of thing you wanna buy? I probably could help. PM me mate.
 
I'll have to know a bit more details before I volunteer myself for help. Where in Australia are you? I'm in Melbourne, Virsago's in Perth.

Edit: Wait, you're in Victoria. Personally, I'd be willing, but only if I can meet you face-to-face. I need to know if you're able to contact you personally if something turns up, as well as determine how much it'll be (i.e. if I can actually shoulder the cost before you pay me or not).
 
I'll have to know a bit more details before I volunteer myself for help. Where in Australia are you? I'm in Melbourne, Virsago's in Perth.

Edit: Wait, you're in Victoria. Personally, I'd be willing, but only if I can meet you face-to-face. I need to know if you're able to contact you personally if something turns up, as well as determine how much it'll be (i.e. if I can actually shoulder the cost before you pay me or not).

haha we actually met for quite awhile at manifest, we were talking about Kamen rider because of my blackbird-fly haha

and you mean...'If I [wavehawk] was able to contact me if something turns up?' haha and it's $38AUD in total

but yeah I'm fine with meeting up with you again, we can talk about Kamen Rider again :laugh:

EDIT: thanks for the offer Virsago :D I'll let you know in the future if I need your help like this again hahaha

@GekiDan - Maybe because I don't want to connect my bank account to paypal because of what happened last time [I got screwed over by paypal big time]
 
and you mean...'If I [wavehawk] was able to contact me if something turns up?' haha and it's $38AUD in total

but yeah I'm fine with meeting up with you again, we can talk about Kamen Rider again :laugh:
-Okay. AU$38 I can probably handle.

And since we've met face-to-face prior, I'm a little more comfortable about it now. So whereabouts are you and when's a good time? SMS me (Will PM you my mobile number).

And...what's this I hear about Paypal screwing you over? You've got me a bit paranoid now. I've actually had Paypal more than a year but only started actually using it recently to pay EX and a few other places (the eBay sellers who I'm indebted to for getting me Den-O and Kiva at bargain prices MIB).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top