G-Raia913
Member
*As Wayne was walking on the quiet sidewalks of an abandoned parking complex trying to get to his home, a man followed him in a strange way, and suddenly...Wayne asked the man..*
"What are you doing?"
*The man in tattered jeans and an old shirt replied back...*
"I'm....gonna...."
*As he was about to say the last word, he changed into a pupa worm and knocked Wayne into a stack of boxes then, several other pupa worms came and waited for Wayne to attack, He immediately pressed the button on his belt and the Hopper Zecter came and bounced into Wayne's hand..*
"Halt...you evildoers...I will give you the taste of Justice! Henshin!"
*He shouted this to the group of worms as he placed the Zecter in the belt dock*
"CHANGE KICK HOPPER"
*Wayne already transformed into Kamen Rider Kick Hopper and fixes his wrist.*
"I am the.....Warrior of Justice...I am.....Kamen Rider Kick Hopper!"
*Kick Hopper mentioned these words and started to kick the first pupa worm.
Several pupa worms knocked him around but, he rose quickly and kicked them back as some exploded. The others ran fast but, Wayne lifted the legs of the Zecter..and commanded the zecter for..."
RIDER JUMP!
*The voice announced the Rider Jump, Wayne placed the legs of the zecter back and muttered...*
RIDER KICK!
*Wayne kicked all of the pupa worms and they exploded..suddenly one worm appeared and it was way different than the other worms, it was blue in color and it had strange arms(executive worm), Wayne was ready to fight the worm...*
"What are you doing?"
*The man in tattered jeans and an old shirt replied back...*
"I'm....gonna...."
*As he was about to say the last word, he changed into a pupa worm and knocked Wayne into a stack of boxes then, several other pupa worms came and waited for Wayne to attack, He immediately pressed the button on his belt and the Hopper Zecter came and bounced into Wayne's hand..*
"Halt...you evildoers...I will give you the taste of Justice! Henshin!"
*He shouted this to the group of worms as he placed the Zecter in the belt dock*
"CHANGE KICK HOPPER"
*Wayne already transformed into Kamen Rider Kick Hopper and fixes his wrist.*
"I am the.....Warrior of Justice...I am.....Kamen Rider Kick Hopper!"
*Kick Hopper mentioned these words and started to kick the first pupa worm.
Several pupa worms knocked him around but, he rose quickly and kicked them back as some exploded. The others ran fast but, Wayne lifted the legs of the Zecter..and commanded the zecter for..."
RIDER JUMP!
*The voice announced the Rider Jump, Wayne placed the legs of the zecter back and muttered...*
RIDER KICK!
*Wayne kicked all of the pupa worms and they exploded..suddenly one worm appeared and it was way different than the other worms, it was blue in color and it had strange arms(executive worm), Wayne was ready to fight the worm...*