Very important thread: Guys..what am I going to do??

Earlier today, I got myself into unwanted position that got my heart racing..

Well, I went to this restaurant to eating there, my female friend has that glowing smile on her face, almost as if she already knew that I'd be here today, so we chat up a bit. I never see her so happy in my life..!

Her response was: "I've missed you!"

I never expected that she missed me that much, let alone one month I haven't been around. So that conversation continues to rolls, I told her that, "Sorry, I've been busy. So what's up?"

She replied with her cheerful smile, informed me that there's nothing at all. But we were talking about her daughter had ear surgery two days ago..then out of blue...! She informed me that she's thinking about leaving her husband of three years.

I frozen in fear! I was in state of shock to learned that she's thinking about leaving her husband of three years. You know..almost as if my heart's really happy about this, but I couldn't be help, but feels very sad. Last year, she looks very single to me, I was hitting on her! Seriously, we really like each other a lot, but why did she decided to informed me, rather than telling her dear friends?

****..I'm already in unwanted position right now...so impossible for me to get out of...she can't be serious about leaving her husband of three years. So, I asked myself that question, "Could she leave her husband..so she could be with me? How is that even possible?"

Now, she told me that I mustn't tell her husband about this. Well, she doesn't think that he deserves to know what's going on with her. So I took her secret back here. Now she wants me to teach her some words of Chinese, Japanese, Korean!

Guys..what am I going to do! Do I have courage to tell her how I'm feeling about all this? Should I just let my heart be happy? Damn it..be honest with me, you guys!
 
At the very least, you need to wait until she and the guy have officially separated or divorced. Do not make a love confession to a girl who is "thinking of leaving" her husband, no matter how happy or definite she seems about it. Not until possessions have been moved and papers have been filed.

It's also entirely possible she's just using you as a rebound. If so, you need to decide if that's the guy you want to be or not.
 
what are you gonna do? Put your balls on the line and just bust out them question, but if you ask me, it sounds like your just full of yourself :laugh: no offense :D
 
If you like her, I'd go for it. Understand it may well take some time for something to actually happen between you two, since she isn't just dumping a boyfriend but is leaving her husband. Plus they have at least 1 child, which complicates things further.

I definitely wouldn't tell her you think it's sad, I'd tell her that you are there for her if she needs someone to talk to, because even if she's happy about leaving him it's still going to be a difficult time in her life.
 
well for one thing, just maybe she's being a kind friend, and from the sound of it, you haven't seen her in a long time, so her acting all smiley and stuff is only natural to a close friend you haven't seen in a long time. Believe me all close girl (friends) of mine act like that. Just be careful before making your move. It'll only make things awkward if you get the wrong impression, and I trully suggest you don't bring it up. It's really selfish if you ask me. She needs support more than ever, she doesn't need more awkwardness in the situation she's in, considering her divorce and all...but hey what do I know...
 
Barashin, how can I be sounds so full of myself? :sly:

well for one thing you keep making these threads...


And please you are in no position at all XD

just sayin'.

well for one thing, just maybe she's being a kind friend, and from the sound of it, you haven't seen her in a long time, so her acting all smiley and stuff is only natural to a close friend you haven't seen in a long time. Believe me all close girl (friends) of mine act like that. Just be careful before making your move. It'll only make things awkward if you get the wrong impression, and I trully suggest you don't bring it up. It's really selfish if you ask me. She needs support more than ever, she doesn't need more awkwardness in the situation she's in, considering her divorce and all...but hey what do I know...

Yeeea, and the fact that you want to get with her after she divorces is just....iffy. Needs time dude.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top