Upcoming games from the "Tales of" series...

I am glad for the new Wii Tales of, but the port of Vesperia to PS3 means nothing to me. I got myself an older 60 gig model here recently for PS1/2 games. I got the PS3 cheap at a pawn shop. Anyway, having an extra character really means nothing to me. Vesperia is a great game on the 360. I can only see getting it if you don't own a 360. It is lower in price now in many locations.
 
Eeeeeeeeeeh, I'm already half way through Vesperia. Unless they add some DLC, or it has an exclusive character of some sort I'm really not interested
 
They did add an exclusive character. Some little pirate girl. Seems rather pointless to me.

Eh, it's easily a pass up for me. If it were say, Flynn or something I'd get it. But then again, they never let you have two characters of the same play style in Tales Of games...or not let you keep them for long. Although, TOV is a good enough game to make me consider it...I'll probably get it when I see it in the bargin bin
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top