Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger Season 2 - Pre-Discussion

...Where?

The "dango" hairstyle on Yellow's helmet power-up is a trademark of anime characters who are supposed to be Chinese. But there's no word of the original Yellow actress being replaced, and she's been spotted on set. It must just be a cosplay thing?
 
I think Blue has a new hairstyle as well. I think they put her ponytail in a bun, because from the small team picture the pony tail doesn't look long enough.
 
I think Blue has a new hairstyle as well. I think they put her ponytail in a bun, because from the small team picture the pony tail doesn't look long enough.

She does. If you zoom into the small picture of the three even though it is pixelated you can see blue has a bun too.
 
The "dango" hairstyle on Yellow's helmet power-up is a trademark of anime characters who are supposed to be Chinese. But there's no word of the original Yellow actress being replaced, and she's been spotted on set. It must just be a cosplay thing?

Aww...:redface2:

...so it might be a running gag for Yumeria to change her helmet design every episode.:anime:




PS: NO...BATTLIZERS...ON AKIBA!!!!!!!:shakefist:shakefist:shakefist
 
akiba52a.jpg


The shipping between Akiba Red and his armor begins.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top