Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger Season 2 - Pre-Discussion

^ No word on any of that yet. In the video he said that Mitsuki and Yumeria are missing, which I suppose could mean that one or both of them isn't coming back but I just took that as an excuse for their not being with him at the show ...
 
I just watched the season two announcement again. When Nobuo's actor is talking about colours at the end, the display behind him is showing outlines of red and blue, but yellow has been replaced with an indistinct white figure. Am I the only one wondering if that means Karin Ogino isn't returning to play Yumeria again?

I think it was just the screen. It was probably showing yellow for those at the event, but the recording from the cameras took it as white.
 
Filming spotted.
1359379893455.jpg

http://henshinjustice.net/2013/01/28/akibaranger-season-2-filming-spotted/
 
Booooo no Kyoko Hinami. If it's the same character with a new actress, I'm hating on it. This is why they should not have done a second season really... like alot of us talked about when S1 was airing.

But of course.. they could and probably will make it work. But not the same... not the same :(
 
Sentai doesn't recast characters, they always give powers to a new character when someone leaves mid season. Akibaranger spoofs Sentai tropes, they don't do what Sentai didn't. So that girl with twin tails there is not Mitsuki, but her replacement. Probably another student from her school, judging by the outfit. She's just missing the blazer.
 
Guess it's to be expected. Didn't the original girl say that she didn't want Akibaranger to continue?

Funny how people were guessing Ogino wouldn't return but it's the other one ...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top