Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger Season 2 - Discussion Thread

So... I'm not really sure I'm seeing the relationship between General Two and Saburo. 'Cause judging from the end of 10 there has to be.

I'm wondering if

[HIDE]the Two that possessed Urazawa is actually Saburo, 'cause after Malshina toy-i-fies Two's consciousness, Urazawa's all normal again and Saburo goes critical...[/HIDE]

But that's just pure speculation and who knows if that's the case. I'd love to see how meta they make the last part this time 'round.
 
After finally watching episode 10 now that it has been subbed.....

"what the hell just happened" isn't even enough to describe it
 
They've lost me.

I definitely think the first season was better, but this has still been fairly enjoyable. I hope they'll be able to keep up the pace without the General, since he's been making a great part of the show up to now, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see how that goes.
 
Darn, my least favorite part of season 1 is back.

Oh well, so I'm guessing that this'll be Hakase in the next ep:

[HIDE] vlcsnap-2013-06-18-14h20m52s192_zps635f01f0.avif[/HIDE]
 
PACA! :wub:
PENULTIMATE CANNON-BAZOOKA!!!
:over9000:
****YEAH!

AND the Bandora character song! Wow, I am such a happy nerd right now :sweat: Double-bill Akiba FTW

Something random (as always): the end credit photoshopped pictures of the cast with past Sentai characters has removed the Maskman one and replaced it with an Ohranger one? I think it's the only one that's changed so it seems unlikely to just be for variety. Anybody heard why that was switched?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top