Ultraman Ginga: New Ultraman Retsuden - Pre-Discussion

I'm curious as to how the "present-time Japan" setting will work. Is this gonna be like Superior Ultraman 8 Brothers or Tiga, Dyna & Gaia: Battle in Hyperspace, where Ultramen and monsters invade the "real" world?
 
We have to be grateful for any scraps these days, but I'm betting the budget for this half-hearted effort will make Neos look like a Cameron epic..........

It's tough when you're bankrupt on your 50th. :disappoin
 
I'm curious as to how the "present-time Japan" setting will work. Is this gonna be like Superior Ultraman 8 Brothers or Tiga, Dyna & Gaia: Battle in Hyperspace, where Ultramen and monsters invade the "real" world?

exactly, since they've already established Zero to be in the Ultra Galaxy era which is in the near future, but then again we had Zero world-crossing in Saga...
 
DX Ginga Spark !
521873_4730829584722_2051795638_n.jpg

563815_858228611146_503603396_n.jpg


It somewhat works like Reimon's battlenizer but using dolls instead.(or u could say vinyl figures:laugh:)

A new Baltan for the series:
33bejhi.jpg
 
I like how he can turn into Ultra Monsters AND Ultramen. I love Baltan Seijin.

SO EXCITED FOR THIS.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top