[SELLING] ULTIMATE SH Figuarts Sale! Over 90 Figuarts! Massive SALE!!!

Kamen Rider Gai
Kamen Rider Tiger
Kamen Rider Ouja
Kamen Rider Verde
Kamen Rider Raia
Kamen Rider Zolda
Kamen Rider Ryuga

offer 190.00 for them

Say what? $190 for all those figuarts? Whatever you're smoking send me a PM so I can get some to. Thats some good **** bro!:castlerock:
 
Last edited:
Prices around here are a good idea, DS. But offers are likely getting ridiculous due to "undercuts"(At least, undercuts to the value you'd like to get) on other threads that are active at the moment.
 
You killed your price list!


Yup!:laugh: Seems I got more results without it.

Ever since I had it up people seem to have zero interest. And the prices were even right where they needed to be.:disappoin

They may all end up on ebay anyway...
 
Last edited:
Lol, Taioh -

The last post was 6 days ago, not a month. Everything on the front page is still current.*


*DS's unofficial promoter in hopes it gets me a figuart deal. ;)

**Just kidding!
 
Lol, Taioh -

The last post was 6 days ago, not a month. Everything on the front page is still current.*


*DS's unofficial promoter in hopes it gets me a figuart deal. ;)

**Just kidding!

It just might.:laugh:


By the way I just updated the list with a few more sold items. Also I just received Kamen Rider Scissors. He is brand new. I preordered him way before I planned on selling my Figuarts so he is now available.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top