Prism Flash!
Yes, seriously. The actor's Jun Yoshida -- I think he only had two Tokusatsu roles, Poe and Birugenia.

Eye See You
OMG, now I gotta check out some KRBlack just to see this. It's been many years since I've watched it. But I am seriously shocked right now at this.

Eye See You
Can anyone hook me up with pictures of all 3 Space Sheriff's poses?.

I just recieved the Trans Armor figures in the mail and I want to set them on display in the actual poses that they did on the show.

Eye See You
Man, Hestler turning on his own brother due to the possiblity of losing his position is just fucked up.

I think Himley was also used in VR Troopers Season 2. For some reason I remember that costume.

I think Hestler is a good villian but I'm not sure if he's better than Hunter Killer or General Gailer.

I think Annie is officially my favourite female Space Sheriff. Her fight scenes are always great. So she is a legit femal sunt actor?. I still think Lily from Sharivan was sexier but in no way does she match up to Annie in the fighting, and that's hot.

Kom and Marin cameos are always badass. :buttrock:

Mazin...Go!
About Jun Yushida (Poe) - he actually auditioned for the role of Dai Sawamura/Shaider, didn't he?

Prism Flash!
Forever Knight said:
I just recieved the Trans Armor figures in the mail and I want to set them on display in the actual poses that they did on the show.
Gavan -- Right arm in front of chest, left hand to the side.
Sharivan -- Right arm to the front, left hand on the waist.
Shaider -- Right arm to the front, left hand extended straight to the left.

Their own poses in the Space Sheriff Assemble Special (Gavan's a little bit different) :

metalherouchuukeijicrosib5.jpg

Kouji Kabuto said:
About Jun Yushida (Poe) - he actually auditioned for the role of Dai Sawamura/Shaider, didn't he?

Yes. Wonder how the Dai character would be like if Jun Yoshida got that role...

Eye See You
Thanks Basri, it took a few minutes to set the figures up 100% but in the end it looks pretty damn cool.

I might even consider getting the Trans Armor Black and RX figures next month.