Tyzonne or Trey / Mercury Ranger or Gold Ranger

The best Rangers that weren't from Earth were Andros and Cruger! Karone wasn't bad either but could have used more episodes.

All the other ones either have no character development to them (Tyzonne, Trip, Maya) or they just weren't around often enough to have much of an impact (the Alien Rangers, Trey, the Phantom Ranger, Zhane).

Would Kat count since she was a Ranger for only one episode? :p
 
Trip got a lot of focus and development.


He had 4 focus episodes.


Nowadays, rangers are lucky if they get more than one or two.
 
I guess you're right...just that Trip (and Lucas and Katie) were vastly overshadowed by the whole Alex/Jen/Wes situation and the badassness of Eric... it made them rather forgetable when in other seasons they would have have been pretty popular.
 
Lucas and Katie were for sure (even though Lucas got 4 focus episodes and Katie got 3)


But Lucas and Katie's actors were really weak compared to Faunt, Cahill, Southworth etc


I think they did everything I wanted to see done with Trip. I loved all 4 of his focus episodes.
 
I don't actually remember Trey or I never saw the PR show he appeared on that much but I have seen enough of Tyzonne to know any character from a different show is better then him.
 
I'm gonn have to go with Trey, he was a billion times less corny and didn't have a ridiculously lame hairdo. *thinks about tyzonne* Ugh....
 
Tyzonne sucked.

Saban's 6th Rangers > Disney's 6th Rangers.

No doubt about it.

I liked Cruger. He was the best Disney 6th! Daggeron was probably the worse, but its mostly because MagiShine was a sucky Ranger to begin with.

The only good thing about MagiShine was Jiro Okamoto's suit acting and tributes to Kamen Rider Black RX.

I don't actually remember Trey or I never saw the PR show he appeared on that much but I have seen enough of Tyzonne to know any character from a different show is better then him.

I suggest you go back in time and watch ZEO.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top