Twilight, the Filipino Drama? Takipsilim

^
But Filipino adobo isn't vegetarian. :rofl:

Come to think of it, the same can be said of most Filipino cuisine, period.
 
I hate Filipino drama shows. They just seem to get on my nerves and the Philippines adapting Twilight(which I hate also)doesn't help it any.
 
^
But Filipino adobo isn't vegetarian. :rofl:

Come to think of it, the same can be said of most Filipino cuisine, period.

Obviously, but not to a vampire

Filipino Soap Opera's are immensely popular amongst well older filipino women (you should see my aunt's) and most of the time they make zero sense and are unintentionally hilarious :laugh:
 
^ Didn't know you were filipino HaiTien.

I think some filipino dramas are okay, but they do tend to drag and get boring. I do like the fantasy series tho, with some exceptions.
 
http://blogpipiatbingi.com/takipsilim-pinoy-twilight/
http://blogpipiatbingi.com/abs-cbn-denies-takipsilim-twilight/

Its being denied that it will be put into production, but if it is it has potential to be more entertaining than the actual Twilight :laugh:

"We're vegetarian vampires, we only eat adobo" :laugh:

WHOLY MACARONIES! I've seen this in the news! Thankfully it is a false alarm.

This would've been a international disaster if it was actually real.

I agree. There's no way this be tagalized and stuffs. Stupidity would be in if this were real. Horrors of horrible news and stuffs.
 
^ Didn't know you were filipino HaiTien.

I think some filipino dramas are okay, but they do tend to drag and get boring. I do like the fantasy series tho, with some exceptions.

Same here. Didn't know you were Filipino too, HaiTien-san.

With that being said....I find Pinoy Soap Operas to be incredibly annoying, pointless...and a waste of airtime that could've been used by the TV networks there to air some better stuff (Tokusatsu, anyone? :P)

That, and the fact that it's the only thing people want there nowadays. Screw the Bishie love teams!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top