TVN forum banned me, I don't know why..

Threads like this keep popping up nowadays (4 since the start of the year? Not a good start. :disappoin ), and it just makes the atmosphere feel so negative because of all the negative emotions and energy running high in the thread. I remember this wasn't HJU's purpose. Sure, we allow plenty of freedom, but having someone complain every other day about an issue that has been beaten to death really gets annoying after a while. We're here to talk toku, not whine about TV-N. Jafri, nothing against you, but you have a really bad habit of whining and relying on others too much. Since you joined, at least half of your posts have been complaints, be it waiting for subbed Kabuto, accessing the tracker or being banned. The rest who still like to talk about Kingranger or TV-N, I frankly don't get why he's/they're such an interesting topic. Can't we just ignore them? We know they're very anti-HJU and they basically are such assholes to us because they want to get a reaction from us. By making threads like these, we're basically satisfying Kingranger's twisted needs, and at the same time, we spoil our moods by discussing about such negative stuff. Honestly, spoiling your mood over such a trivial matter isn't worth it. Sigh. I'm feeling down today. :disappoin
 
We also keep this going our our HJU eye by posting replies in the thread. If any of you just want it to be let go, just stop posting in the thread.

That's why I like to leave it to you guys first. It shouldn't have to be locked.

If you don't wanna talk about it or want it talked about... stop posting. ;)
 
We also keep this going our our HJU eye by posting replies in the thread. If any of you just want it to be let go, just stop posting in the thread.

That's why I like to leave it to you guys first. It shouldn't have to be locked.

If you don't wanna talk about it or want it talked about... stop posting. ;)

Good idea. That's another way of looking at it. I can't resist reading through the thread to find out what's been going on though; apparently Kingranger has a mysterious charisma. :anime:

*Stops posting in this thread*
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top