TVN forum banned me, I don't know why..

Unfortunatly, we have to. This is the situation where I belive if we where the better person and just be mature and let them do what they please and let us do what we want to do.

Now I wount be saying this if we where bliatnly broadsided by them or something, say the hack the site or they deface the site, but they havent and im sure as **** if we just let them do what they please and let us go on with our lives, we wount have things escalate in this fasion.

Again, please for the love of god, lock.
 
yes it was. It also had a nice message at the end by Blue conserning everything that I suported.

but whatever.:disappoin
 
Would rather discuss it with the other staff members before making any big decisions first.

And in the mean time, just stop with the random insults to TVN. That's the exact reason why I wanted to lock this thread.
 
Hah. I don't know about you guys but I'm not very pleased seeing our fellow members being banned just because of they joined HJU. Where's the justice in that?

We can let them do their s**t but will they leave us alone? I highly doubt that.
 
I think people should just direct them to the thread I started and lock considering its 11 pages worth of like KingRanger explination.

Or read my sig. Which helps.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top