Transfotaku
Member
UPDATED: June 2nd with pics, new toylines, 1/18th figs and model kits.
When I say "XXX shipped" I mean to the USA only. So, $50 shipped means the item will get to ANY USA residence/address, but other countries will need to pay for ACTUAL shipping price.
Got a LOT of stuff. A lot of NEW stuff. A lot of superheroes, a lot of Transformers, a lot of everything else. First, the important stuff:
IF YOU PAY BY PAYPAL: Please have your shipping address in your account and pay by Goods-Non Ebay. I highly appreciate the kindness of people willing and offering to pay as a gift, or personal, to save on paypal fees, but it's okay. Paying through Goods, with your shipping address in your account info, means I can print the label, buy the postage off my Paypal funds, and get the box sent to you next day. Makes it easier for me, faster for you.
I check forums once a day at most. So if you PM me, it may take a day or two for me to get back to you (some days I don't/can't do forums). Emailing me is faster.
You can email me at this username I'm using, @yahoo.com. I also use this username here on Yahoo's messenger and AIM, but not on those nearly as often, but plan to be more if need be to help seal deals.
I take paypal, or trades. Just no trying to screw me around. I'm not going to take $15 shipped for an item I'm asking for $25+shipping. Nor will I take 5 GI Joes for all my Armada TFs or anything like that. You be fair to me, and I be fair to you. I do listen to offers however, so don't be shy to negotiation. I also give discounts on BULK orders, and prefer to ship less so the more you buy, the greater priority you got.
Pics of everything I got can be found here. They're more or less updated regularly (I'll try to put notes on which figs in multi-fig pics are sold):
http://www.transfotaku.com/pics/v/sale/
A list of everything I have, UPDATED CONTINUALLY, is found here. Remember, I only update on forums at best once a day, so the wiki has the constantly up to date info on what's pending, what's being negotiated, and what's gone. This also includes feedbacks of various forums.
http://www.transfotaku.com/wiki/index.php?title=Sale
The things I am looking for in trade are NOT listed on the forums, that would take too much space. They can be found here, again, constantly up to date:
http://www.transfotaku.com/wiki/index.php?title=Wanted
Items that have a price next to them I'd VASTLY prefer to sell. Except the 6" superhero figs, those are just guidelines for trade value. Prices can be NEGOTIATED.
Now, the current list of what I got:
---HEMAN
MotU MIB 200X $30 each.
Whiplash (chase) MOC
Mek-a-nek (chase) MOC
He-Man, Smash Blade x2 MOC ($8 each)
MotU 200X Loose $9 each, unless noted, is the asking price
He-Man (normal)
Teela
Evil-Lyn
Tri-Klops. $6. Head broken off, but can be easily fixed with a bit of glue or a Revoltech joint
Snake Armor Man-at-Arms. $5. Not pictured. VERY loose waist, can't guarantee it'll arrive safely. Very topheavy also, makes the waist region flimsy.
Regular Skeletor
Skeletor Snake armor
Skeletor repaint
Rattlor
Whiplash
Two Bad
Mini Figs $2 each
MiB Orko on Tri-Klops card $5
Opened Orko
Trapjaw
He-Man
Snake Skeletor
Tri-Klops
Jungle He-Man
Teela
---SUPERHEROES
ALL FIGS COME COMPLETE W/PARTS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
Total Justice - Superman, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Aquaman - All MOC $5 each.
DC Infinite Heroes Anti-Monitor. SDCC 2009 exclusive item. Make offer.
90s Toybiz - Rogue - MOC $5
Mattel's Batman and Superman 2 pack from near the beginning of their license
--DC Universe 6 inch $9 each unless otherwise marked. Metallo from wave 5, complete. I quite like this figure a good bit, so I don't really want to part with it. However, for a really nice price or a really good trade, he's yours. I don't like him so much that I'm oblivious to a really good deal for figures I'd really like more!
Green Lantern
Superman
Shazam
Hawkman
Wonder Woman
Black Lightning $15
Darkseid (Not BAF)
--Marvel Legends $7 each unless otherwise marked. PRICE CUT
Ultron $11
Witchblade
Wasp
Diamond Form Emma Frost (TRU Exclusive)
Vision
Spider-Woman (Jessica)
--DCUC Build a Figures All these are at least 10% off eBay price. IE: $50 figures on eBay are $45. Make offers however.
Kalibak $30
Despero $35
Gorilla Grodd $40
--DC Direct and Miscellaneous All $5 unless otherwise stated
1st App Riddler
1st App Hawkman
Green Lantern mini-fig (exclusive to the DVD movie...New Frontier?)
The Batman camo suit (exclusive to a Campbells soup promo) $7(have 4)
Monitor
KC Flash
Lightray
Batman 2 movie figs ($3 each): Joker (green), Joker (purple), Batman (flight), Batman (something)
Magog
Flash (female)
Kryptonite Batman
Harbinger
Captain Marvel Jr.
The Batman's Hawkman
Total Justice (loose) Batman and Hawkman $3 each
Batman 90s TAS classic grey suit
Batman Beyond in blue suit w/lightning theme
---TRANSFORMERS
ARMADA FIGS DO NOT COME WITH MICRONS! Cause, I like the Microns/Mini-cons more than I do the big toy.
Target 2006 graphic novel $4
20th Anniversary Prime. This is the ORIGINAL release with the battle damage and short stacks. Comes complete but no box. Figure's big enough without it! Real nice condition, only used as a display piece. $110 shipped.
G1 Megatron. Gun, the original '84 Megatron. Figure in great shape, stickers in medium condition. Comes with all the gun parts, and probably his own chrome gun. Offer.
Cybertron Primus. This will only go for good prices, and you have to pay shipping. Even if we do a trade, I'm likely going to request you pay the shipping, unless it's a really nice trade. Complete and perfect condition.
DX Micromaster Landcross set. 3 black figs, 3 normal color. Sold as set only. Regular color figs are red car, green truck, white naval thing. Will consider taking your black versions of those 3 regular color figs in a trade, so I can have a black Landcross, but don't care enough to hunt for them otherwise.
G1 Omega Supreme. Missing small yellow piece that goes on back of leg, but transforms 100% fine without it. PENDING
BW Depthcharge. No Weaponry.
BW Silverbolt. No arms. Literally.
G1 Road Caesar (KO?). Plastic quality is really good (Hasbro/Takara quality), but the paint jobs are a bit off? $40
G2: Hook, Scrapper, Predators (sold as set only, European exclusive, no weapons), Cyberjets (all but Jetfire...may have him around though), Vortex, Brawl, Blast Off, Rapido, Drench, some green Autobot truck, Ransack, Decepticon helicopter.
ARMADA FIGS DO NOT COME WITH MICRONS! Cause, I like the Microns/Mini-cons more than I do the big toy. ARMADA: Cheetor, repaint Thrust, Smokescreen, Hot Shot, Sideswipe, Rhinox, Wheeljack (was that his name? The former Autobot turned Con) TAKE ALL $40 SHIPPED
ENERGON: Treadbolt (NO MINICON/MICRON!), Ironhide, Jetfire TAKE ALL $35 SHIPPED
BEAST WARS: Magnaboss
Yellow Voltron lion. $3.
---DRAGONBALL Z TOYS
All these toys are from the 90s and early 00 made by Bandai, unless marked otherwise. They're the 5" or so figs. Fans of DBZ when Toonami aired it, and got the toys then, should know the line I mean.
I ALSO GOT (beyond that) a bunch of about one inch tall display type figures. Not sure who they are really, and there's a lot of them. 50 cents each if you want me to just grab a bunch randomly, 75 cents each if you want me to hunt down for specific guys. I got 64 total. Get them all for $20 plus shipping.
ASKING PRICE: $4 a figure.
'''Figures'''
Picollo w/cape in his 'training gear' thing in early episodes, flowing cape style (c 2001)
Same as above, but straight cape (c 1989)
Maijin something. Big red demon guy, blue outfit, grey batlike cape
Freeza (Normal form)
Dende
Krillin
Roshi and Turtle
Android 14 (I think? Clown one, tubby)
Android 15 (I Think? Old man)
Vegeta (normal, saiyan armor)
blue guy from Ginyu team
red guy from Ginyu team
Ginyu himself
Broly (all super'ed out)
Freeza (final form? Tall, horns, lots of pink parts, long tail)
Maijin Buu (little version, not the fat one)
King Kai and his monkey
Trunks (Young)
Goten (??? Goku's younger son)
Super Saiyain Ve-goku thing (Goku and Vegeta merged)
Goku (two of them, in original training suit)
Android 16 (I think? Green armor, tall, red hair)
Android 17 (I think? Guy with the orange scarf, short black hair)
Android 18 (the girl)
Nappa
Cell (not sure what form, maybe Perfect?)
Super Saiyan Gohan (in his training suit and Picollo cape)
Raddatz
Future Trunks
Vegeta (original version)
Goku's dad, what's his name.
---VIDEO GAMES
All games, $5 each unless marked otherwise.
--Xbox
Jade Empires (Limited Ed) $7
Brute Force $2
Crimson Skies
Sega GT 2002 + Jet Set Radio Future
MecahAssault
Unreal Championship
---CCGs
Large lot of Legend of 5 Rings. 3,014 cards. Lots of Champions, Thunders, Ancestoral Swords, Ancestoral Armors, mailaway specials, etc etc. Primarily from Emerald to Time of Void, but everything up to Gold. Asking $100.
Over 3000 Pokemon cards, mostly from the original base set up to just before the Gold/Silver games came in. A few afterwards. Foil Charizard. Many Mews and Mewtwos and lots of nice rares. Asking $150.
Yu-Gi-Oh cards. See below for more info.
Yu-Gi-Oh Info Asking $50 for the lot.
Traps: 61 cards
Magic: 95 cards
Monsters: 235 cards
A few thousand VS cards (about 2000 or so? Don't have exact count), from Marvel and DC Origins and first several expansions. Asking $80 shipped. That's 20% of what I paid for all of them (I got 5 or 6 boxes at $60 a pop).
Several RAGE cards from White Wolf, a few hundred. Asking price $25 shipped.
Several hundred (about 1000) Dragonball Z CCG cards from the original game, original set up to Garlic Jr's era. $50 shipped.
---COMICS
Lots of comics, Marvel and DC mostly, generally from the 90s. I sell for $7 for a pack of 5 random (you can pick your fav hero/team though) plus shipping.
Remember, my username here @yahoo or @transfotaku for email, PMs okay, etc. Don't be shy, just don't try to screw me over and we'll have a nice and easy deal! Don't forget, PayPal buyers, have your shipping address in your account BEFORE paying for the item, and pay Goods-NonEbay and I can get the box out to you next shipping day.
Now with pics!
Perfect Grade Eva. Don't know which one. All the parts are there, the Eva tombstone like box, the manual. I'm told the electronics are already installed and work, but I haven't tested them out or know how to. It's not been put together cause...I don't care about Eva. That, and it ships in a smaller box unassembled. MAKE OFFER.


Fhantasm Gehdo
It's an Aura Battler Dunbine kit. Larger size. Larger than what I prefer. So, while I like Dunbine kits, it's up for sale due to scale. If it don't sell, no big deal, but I figure someone may like it. MAKE OFFER.

Sirbine DX
Again, a Dunbine kit, just a bit too large for my preference. MAKE OFFER.

Fhantasm Zwarth.
Another Dunbine. You know the drill. MAKE OFFER.

Kothoga's "The Monster"
It's a vinyl kit of a monster. Needs painting after built. Or before building. Whatever. It's apparently a limited edition, only a few made. Make offer.

Patlabor. Zero I think.
Don't know much about it, not much into Patlabor. It's at 1/35 scale. Make offer.

20th Anniversary Prime
From 2004. Short smokestacks, battle damage, etc. USA ONLY on this one, due to size, weight, and small Megatron gun. This DOES come with all parts, they're just not pictured. MAKE OFFER

More pics on my imageshack. Username Transfotaku, search for tags 'sales' for the other pics.
Several NEW 1/18th figures are listed on this link. I got a small amount of GI Joes on top of that, but not many (Resolute Duke, a 25A Flint in black shirt anda Lady Jaye, mostly):
http://www.transfotaku.com/wiki/index.php?title=Superheroes_Sell
When I say "XXX shipped" I mean to the USA only. So, $50 shipped means the item will get to ANY USA residence/address, but other countries will need to pay for ACTUAL shipping price.
Got a LOT of stuff. A lot of NEW stuff. A lot of superheroes, a lot of Transformers, a lot of everything else. First, the important stuff:
IF YOU PAY BY PAYPAL: Please have your shipping address in your account and pay by Goods-Non Ebay. I highly appreciate the kindness of people willing and offering to pay as a gift, or personal, to save on paypal fees, but it's okay. Paying through Goods, with your shipping address in your account info, means I can print the label, buy the postage off my Paypal funds, and get the box sent to you next day. Makes it easier for me, faster for you.
I check forums once a day at most. So if you PM me, it may take a day or two for me to get back to you (some days I don't/can't do forums). Emailing me is faster.
You can email me at this username I'm using, @yahoo.com. I also use this username here on Yahoo's messenger and AIM, but not on those nearly as often, but plan to be more if need be to help seal deals.
I take paypal, or trades. Just no trying to screw me around. I'm not going to take $15 shipped for an item I'm asking for $25+shipping. Nor will I take 5 GI Joes for all my Armada TFs or anything like that. You be fair to me, and I be fair to you. I do listen to offers however, so don't be shy to negotiation. I also give discounts on BULK orders, and prefer to ship less so the more you buy, the greater priority you got.
Pics of everything I got can be found here. They're more or less updated regularly (I'll try to put notes on which figs in multi-fig pics are sold):
http://www.transfotaku.com/pics/v/sale/
A list of everything I have, UPDATED CONTINUALLY, is found here. Remember, I only update on forums at best once a day, so the wiki has the constantly up to date info on what's pending, what's being negotiated, and what's gone. This also includes feedbacks of various forums.
http://www.transfotaku.com/wiki/index.php?title=Sale
The things I am looking for in trade are NOT listed on the forums, that would take too much space. They can be found here, again, constantly up to date:
http://www.transfotaku.com/wiki/index.php?title=Wanted
Items that have a price next to them I'd VASTLY prefer to sell. Except the 6" superhero figs, those are just guidelines for trade value. Prices can be NEGOTIATED.
Now, the current list of what I got:
---HEMAN
MotU MIB 200X $30 each.
Whiplash (chase) MOC
Mek-a-nek (chase) MOC
He-Man, Smash Blade x2 MOC ($8 each)
MotU 200X Loose $9 each, unless noted, is the asking price
He-Man (normal)
Teela
Evil-Lyn
Tri-Klops. $6. Head broken off, but can be easily fixed with a bit of glue or a Revoltech joint
Snake Armor Man-at-Arms. $5. Not pictured. VERY loose waist, can't guarantee it'll arrive safely. Very topheavy also, makes the waist region flimsy.
Regular Skeletor
Skeletor Snake armor
Skeletor repaint
Rattlor
Whiplash
Two Bad
Mini Figs $2 each
MiB Orko on Tri-Klops card $5
Opened Orko
Trapjaw
He-Man
Snake Skeletor
Tri-Klops
Jungle He-Man
Teela
---SUPERHEROES
ALL FIGS COME COMPLETE W/PARTS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
Total Justice - Superman, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Aquaman - All MOC $5 each.
DC Infinite Heroes Anti-Monitor. SDCC 2009 exclusive item. Make offer.
90s Toybiz - Rogue - MOC $5
Mattel's Batman and Superman 2 pack from near the beginning of their license
--DC Universe 6 inch $9 each unless otherwise marked. Metallo from wave 5, complete. I quite like this figure a good bit, so I don't really want to part with it. However, for a really nice price or a really good trade, he's yours. I don't like him so much that I'm oblivious to a really good deal for figures I'd really like more!
Green Lantern
Superman
Shazam
Hawkman
Wonder Woman
Black Lightning $15
Darkseid (Not BAF)
--Marvel Legends $7 each unless otherwise marked. PRICE CUT
Ultron $11
Witchblade
Wasp
Diamond Form Emma Frost (TRU Exclusive)
Vision
Spider-Woman (Jessica)
--DCUC Build a Figures All these are at least 10% off eBay price. IE: $50 figures on eBay are $45. Make offers however.
Kalibak $30
Despero $35
Gorilla Grodd $40
--DC Direct and Miscellaneous All $5 unless otherwise stated
1st App Riddler
1st App Hawkman
Green Lantern mini-fig (exclusive to the DVD movie...New Frontier?)
The Batman camo suit (exclusive to a Campbells soup promo) $7(have 4)
Monitor
KC Flash
Lightray
Batman 2 movie figs ($3 each): Joker (green), Joker (purple), Batman (flight), Batman (something)
Magog
Flash (female)
Kryptonite Batman
Harbinger
Captain Marvel Jr.
The Batman's Hawkman
Total Justice (loose) Batman and Hawkman $3 each
Batman 90s TAS classic grey suit
Batman Beyond in blue suit w/lightning theme
---TRANSFORMERS
ARMADA FIGS DO NOT COME WITH MICRONS! Cause, I like the Microns/Mini-cons more than I do the big toy.
Target 2006 graphic novel $4
20th Anniversary Prime. This is the ORIGINAL release with the battle damage and short stacks. Comes complete but no box. Figure's big enough without it! Real nice condition, only used as a display piece. $110 shipped.
G1 Megatron. Gun, the original '84 Megatron. Figure in great shape, stickers in medium condition. Comes with all the gun parts, and probably his own chrome gun. Offer.
Cybertron Primus. This will only go for good prices, and you have to pay shipping. Even if we do a trade, I'm likely going to request you pay the shipping, unless it's a really nice trade. Complete and perfect condition.
DX Micromaster Landcross set. 3 black figs, 3 normal color. Sold as set only. Regular color figs are red car, green truck, white naval thing. Will consider taking your black versions of those 3 regular color figs in a trade, so I can have a black Landcross, but don't care enough to hunt for them otherwise.
G1 Omega Supreme. Missing small yellow piece that goes on back of leg, but transforms 100% fine without it. PENDING
BW Depthcharge. No Weaponry.
BW Silverbolt. No arms. Literally.
G1 Road Caesar (KO?). Plastic quality is really good (Hasbro/Takara quality), but the paint jobs are a bit off? $40
G2: Hook, Scrapper, Predators (sold as set only, European exclusive, no weapons), Cyberjets (all but Jetfire...may have him around though), Vortex, Brawl, Blast Off, Rapido, Drench, some green Autobot truck, Ransack, Decepticon helicopter.
ARMADA FIGS DO NOT COME WITH MICRONS! Cause, I like the Microns/Mini-cons more than I do the big toy. ARMADA: Cheetor, repaint Thrust, Smokescreen, Hot Shot, Sideswipe, Rhinox, Wheeljack (was that his name? The former Autobot turned Con) TAKE ALL $40 SHIPPED
ENERGON: Treadbolt (NO MINICON/MICRON!), Ironhide, Jetfire TAKE ALL $35 SHIPPED
BEAST WARS: Magnaboss
Yellow Voltron lion. $3.
---DRAGONBALL Z TOYS
All these toys are from the 90s and early 00 made by Bandai, unless marked otherwise. They're the 5" or so figs. Fans of DBZ when Toonami aired it, and got the toys then, should know the line I mean.
I ALSO GOT (beyond that) a bunch of about one inch tall display type figures. Not sure who they are really, and there's a lot of them. 50 cents each if you want me to just grab a bunch randomly, 75 cents each if you want me to hunt down for specific guys. I got 64 total. Get them all for $20 plus shipping.
ASKING PRICE: $4 a figure.
'''Figures'''
Picollo w/cape in his 'training gear' thing in early episodes, flowing cape style (c 2001)
Same as above, but straight cape (c 1989)
Maijin something. Big red demon guy, blue outfit, grey batlike cape
Freeza (Normal form)
Dende
Krillin
Roshi and Turtle
Android 14 (I think? Clown one, tubby)
Android 15 (I Think? Old man)
Vegeta (normal, saiyan armor)
blue guy from Ginyu team
red guy from Ginyu team
Ginyu himself
Broly (all super'ed out)
Freeza (final form? Tall, horns, lots of pink parts, long tail)
Maijin Buu (little version, not the fat one)
King Kai and his monkey
Trunks (Young)
Goten (??? Goku's younger son)
Super Saiyain Ve-goku thing (Goku and Vegeta merged)
Goku (two of them, in original training suit)
Android 16 (I think? Green armor, tall, red hair)
Android 17 (I think? Guy with the orange scarf, short black hair)
Android 18 (the girl)
Nappa
Cell (not sure what form, maybe Perfect?)
Super Saiyan Gohan (in his training suit and Picollo cape)
Raddatz
Future Trunks
Vegeta (original version)
Goku's dad, what's his name.
---VIDEO GAMES
All games, $5 each unless marked otherwise.
--Xbox
Jade Empires (Limited Ed) $7
Brute Force $2
Crimson Skies
Sega GT 2002 + Jet Set Radio Future
MecahAssault
Unreal Championship
---CCGs
Large lot of Legend of 5 Rings. 3,014 cards. Lots of Champions, Thunders, Ancestoral Swords, Ancestoral Armors, mailaway specials, etc etc. Primarily from Emerald to Time of Void, but everything up to Gold. Asking $100.
Over 3000 Pokemon cards, mostly from the original base set up to just before the Gold/Silver games came in. A few afterwards. Foil Charizard. Many Mews and Mewtwos and lots of nice rares. Asking $150.
Yu-Gi-Oh cards. See below for more info.
Yu-Gi-Oh Info Asking $50 for the lot.
Traps: 61 cards
Magic: 95 cards
Monsters: 235 cards
A few thousand VS cards (about 2000 or so? Don't have exact count), from Marvel and DC Origins and first several expansions. Asking $80 shipped. That's 20% of what I paid for all of them (I got 5 or 6 boxes at $60 a pop).
Several RAGE cards from White Wolf, a few hundred. Asking price $25 shipped.
Several hundred (about 1000) Dragonball Z CCG cards from the original game, original set up to Garlic Jr's era. $50 shipped.
---COMICS
Lots of comics, Marvel and DC mostly, generally from the 90s. I sell for $7 for a pack of 5 random (you can pick your fav hero/team though) plus shipping.
Remember, my username here @yahoo or @transfotaku for email, PMs okay, etc. Don't be shy, just don't try to screw me over and we'll have a nice and easy deal! Don't forget, PayPal buyers, have your shipping address in your account BEFORE paying for the item, and pay Goods-NonEbay and I can get the box out to you next shipping day.
Now with pics!
Perfect Grade Eva. Don't know which one. All the parts are there, the Eva tombstone like box, the manual. I'm told the electronics are already installed and work, but I haven't tested them out or know how to. It's not been put together cause...I don't care about Eva. That, and it ships in a smaller box unassembled. MAKE OFFER.


Fhantasm Gehdo
It's an Aura Battler Dunbine kit. Larger size. Larger than what I prefer. So, while I like Dunbine kits, it's up for sale due to scale. If it don't sell, no big deal, but I figure someone may like it. MAKE OFFER.

Sirbine DX
Again, a Dunbine kit, just a bit too large for my preference. MAKE OFFER.

Fhantasm Zwarth.
Another Dunbine. You know the drill. MAKE OFFER.

Kothoga's "The Monster"
It's a vinyl kit of a monster. Needs painting after built. Or before building. Whatever. It's apparently a limited edition, only a few made. Make offer.

Patlabor. Zero I think.
Don't know much about it, not much into Patlabor. It's at 1/35 scale. Make offer.

20th Anniversary Prime
From 2004. Short smokestacks, battle damage, etc. USA ONLY on this one, due to size, weight, and small Megatron gun. This DOES come with all parts, they're just not pictured. MAKE OFFER

More pics on my imageshack. Username Transfotaku, search for tags 'sales' for the other pics.
Several NEW 1/18th figures are listed on this link. I got a small amount of GI Joes on top of that, but not many (Resolute Duke, a 25A Flint in black shirt anda Lady Jaye, mostly):
http://www.transfotaku.com/wiki/index.php?title=Superheroes_Sell
Last edited: