TRANSFORMERS: Last Stand of the Wreckers

Keith Justice

New Member
Anyone else reading this? I'm really digging it! Great art and a lot of creative writing that shows a much more expansive TF Universe.
 
I've been waiting for that to be released. I finished with All Hail Megatron!, but I've been waiting on Last Stand of the Wreckers...or at least trying to find it.

Actually, I dunno if I have it. It's new, right?
 
I haven't read Spotlights yet, but I have the CBR of them. I wanted to read them in chronological order.

I dunno if this one is a Spotlight, but the issue focusing on Blurr was amazing (I like Drift too).

Is Perceptor kicking ass in Wreckers?
 
You know I always find concepts like the Wreckers interesting, it is basically a war story set in a "superhero" universe. The really funny is that those books actually have a higher turnover rate that traditional war comics. That said for the next GI Joe/Transformer crossover who wants Sgt. Slaughter and the Renegades plus the Wreckers as they tackle Cobra-La and the Fallen, I mean if you are going to make them cannon-fodder may as well make them awesome cannon-fodder.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top