Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

Bought a Gashapon Tajador medal set and a Candy Toy Shift Technic from ebay, they arrived today!

miEzSSZl.avif

My OOO Medal collection is finally compete!

mfIQsOgl.avif
 
20160316_1442331_zpsmlmrwaqb.avif

Twilight Princess is my favorite 3D Zelda, so I was happy to get the amiibo with it.

20160316_1442001_zpsr9f80elx.avif

I've wanted a Shadow Fox model for YEARS. Went to Nakakon over the weekend and there it was. I wasn't going to pay the vendor's asking price, but he was willing to take $10 off after I pointed out that I could get it on Amazon for $20 less than what he was selling it for.

20160316_1442181_zpszscqsyvk.avif

Also picked up at Nakakon. First Figma I've picked up. I meant to grab Lucina, but I didn't have the money at the time, but I can safely say that I'm impressed. I think I still prefer Figuarts, but I can definitely see why Figma is so popular.
 
Been awhile since I posted a haul here. So this is a catch-up post of everything I've gotten since my last picture. (Minus the comics because otherwise, we'll be here all day.)

IMG_0742_zpsvdsxldg0.avif
IMG_0743_zpsqq8muif1.avif
IMG_0765_zps1mwrmknj.avif
IMG_0793_zpsjklxdzsz.avif
IMG_0836_zpswm31qvv4.avif
IMG_0860_zpsylqt62wi.avif
IMG_0902_zpser2lk86f.avif
IMG_0964_zps3wfzcfgk.avif
IMG_0966_zpscgzygksx.avif
IMG_0973_zpsto1b75nj.avif
IMG_0978_zpsyno3j5pv.avif
IMG_0979_zpsf2asqvx4.avif
IMG_0998_zpscz3jk4cn.avif
IMG_0997_zps5llwyhnt.avif
IMG_1011_zpsnbo2fmzr.avif
IMG_1012_zpsngkqj9rk.avif
IMG_1013_zpskp5tw7wv.avif
IMG_1014_zpsv9jux19d.avif
IMG_1015_zpsy2nckcwd.avif
IMG_1016_zpsfcws6qwj.avif
IMG_1018_zpsec4j4m6j.avif
 
I recently got this:



There doesn't seem to be a thread dedicated to this toyline though, so I'm just going to put these two pics here:



 
wow you're the Funko Pop King I recently got the Iron Man Mark 46 from Civil War Funko Pop they're like the perfect display piece. recently I didn't buy a whole lot, I pre-ordered Pokemon Sun and Moon and but my friend sold me the old Power Rangers Command Center playset you know the one where you voice change into the terrible version of zordon which sounds like trying to talk with your mouth shut but the Nostalgia value drove me crazy thinking of not buying it even though John is my friend he still made me pay $50 more than I should have nothing against him he's my best friendI'm just saying that we take the same economics class in college yeah but it's fun I still play with it like I'm seven years old again other than that I got a few Doctor Who comics and I got the Iron Man reboot hardback collecting issues 1 to 5 so yeah maybe this wasn't a great month or two for collecting but the fun out number is the amount of items I got
 
Oh there's people out there that have Pop collections way bigger than mine. But yeah, I've found myself transitioning my collection to these guys in the past year. They're relatively affordable compared to other lines, they look cute and they do almost everyone. It also helps that my wife is also into these guys, so it's a hobby that we can do together.

Through out the summer, I'll be hunting down Pops for Sailor Moon, Rick & Morty, classic Dragon Ball and Space Ghost. I've pretty much had to give up on Figuarts, other than the occasional piece here or there as I just can't afford to keep up with that line anymore. The only other toyline, I plan on picking up this year is the 6" Legacy figures and keep my fingers crossed that the line is successful enough for Bandai to keep their promise on making every Power Ranger ever. I like that they're starting off the line by doing Ninja Storm as well as Mighty Morphin, showing some love to other seasons.

In the meantime, we've gather more Pops in the past couple of weeks. A big chunk of them, we got at the Motor City Comic Con last weekend.

IMG_1190_zpsvnepfqom.avif
IMG_1191_zpst6lrr7kf.avif
IMG_1187_zpsipc4ca5b.avif
IMG_1186_zpshxbvkzr3.avif
IMG_1189_zpsshogr3u8.avif
IMG_1188_zpsus8fy6wv.avif
IMG_1184_zpsmdxbz2ev.avif
IMG_1120_zpsgkdb1kc1.avif
IMG_1117_zpszsbk7ohz.avif
IMG_1116_zps4av9iriv.avif
IMG_1119_zpslxadluqo.avif
IMG_1121_zpsozrpe9c2.avif
IMG_1115_zpscnxvokgq.avif
IMG_1122_zpstogbbfsc.avif
IMG_1217_zpsjpgjf3mv.avif
IMG_1216_zpseelzsyaj.avif
IMG_1214_zpsxsor4cxa.avif
IMG_1220_zps99c6krfv.avif
IMG_1219_zps3p7lbpzh.avif
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top