Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

Today, in the mail, I got my Double, Wizard Cherry Energy & Peach Energy Lockseeds. Peach Energy came without batteries, though, and I got none left. Crud. :V
 
IMG_0704_zps1oi3spew.avif
IMG_0703_zps09ap2l6e.avif
IMG_0702_zpsqzufoh9d.avif
IMG_0699_zpszyglqjwo.avif
IMG_0714_zpsga6vllxe.avif
 
IMAG0522_zpsurnihy2s.avif

This came today, courtesy of Oki. (Trooper on the right) The army begins! Although he probably shouldn't be taking targetting information from a stormie.
 
20160119_1531031_zpsmmkfc6ft.avif

Got Agito Renewal in today. My god, this is way more of an improvement from the original Agito than I expected.

EDIT:

20160119_1550262_zpswvjl5qaj.avif

Also got around to picking up some new Tau. Nice to see Games Workshop actually giving a discount in the bundle packs again.
 
Last edited:
Glad to hear you paint at least some of them. Too often people field an entirely gray army, you know? 40k is sweet but I guess that's part of the reason I switched to warmachine because usually you only have to have 10-20 figures at once usually so it's a lot easier to have a painted army.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top