Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

11990408_1677345135831120_582839681199951157_n.jpg


Just need the upcoming rtFX+ Lex Luthor to complete the current Justice League team@!!
12002790_1677345169164450_8152799490440532610_n.jpg
 
^Very cool. I have all of those too. It's a great line of quality statues and affordable too.

Here's my comic book haul for the week.

IMG_0644_zpsebv4fzn6.avif

Harley Quinn: Road Trip Special #1
Starfire #4
Darth Vader #9
Star Wars: Shattered Empire #1
Bitch Planet #5
The Legacy of Luther Strode #3
The Walking Dead #146
Red Sonja/Conan #2


My girlfriend and I also picked this up at Meijer last weekend.

IMG_0645_zpsffaaj0yw.avif

Lego: The Lego Movie - Double Decker Couch

I recently showed her the movie and she loved it. We were actually in the toy section looking for Christmas present ideas for our respective nephews and when I saw this, I had to get it for us. My first Lego purchase in twenty years.
 
^Very cool. I have all of those too. It's a great line of quality statues and affordable too.

It's an awesome line. I also have all of the Marvel Now! Avengers, Darth Maul, and Cloud City ver. Darth Vader. I plan on getting the Marvel Now! Cyclops, Magneto, Wolverine, and hopefully Lex Luthor, Sinestro, and Kylo Ren.
 
^I have all of the DC ones. All of the Avengers except for Hawkeye because I hate the maskless with shades look. And I have Deadpool. I'm skipping the X-Men since I don't care for those costumes. I'm hoping they do the Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel and some of the more classic X-Men costumes some day.

In the meantime, my comic book haul for the week.

IMG_0648_zps8rga9otp.avif

Harley Quinn #20
Sensation Comics #14
Wonder Woman #44
Captain America: White #1
Star Wars #9
Invincible #123
Rat Queens #12
Jirni #2
Lady Mechanika: The Tablet of Destinies #5
 
My weekly comic book haul.

IMG_0662_zpsxqiofhb3.avif

Justice League #44
Wonder Woman '77 Special #2
The Sandman Overture #6
Captain America: White #2


Then my wonderful girlfriend got me this, to complete my set.

IMG_0663_zpsrgl9u3jj.avif

]POP! Vinyl: Fourth Doctor
 
got these in the mail yesterday

jim806.jpg


all mint in box except for the two sasword zectors that had a little paint scratching with all electronics working, also got a box of custom made 3D printed ring extenders for wizards rings will upload a photo of those later, and got the retro amiibo pack locally
 
JL #44 kicked all ass. I am loving The Darkseid War. Geoff Johns is GOD.

My weekly comic book haul.

IMG_0662_zpsxqiofhb3.avif

Justice League #44
Wonder Woman '77 Special #2
The Sandman Overture #6
Captain America: White #2


Then my wonderful girlfriend got me this, to complete my set.

IMG_0663_zpsrgl9u3jj.avif

]POP! Vinyl: Fourth Doctor
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top