Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

MSP Sabo

IMG_20150203_222737_zpsb32e660d.avif
 
Got these over the last two weeks. Just didn't around to posting until now.

IMG_0471_zpshntrpjqq.avif

S.H. Figuarts: Kamen Rider Den-O Liner Form
S.H. Figuarts: Luigi
Figuarts ZERO: Hordy Jones
 
nice, you got jubilee. i do too. best looking kotobukiya marvel girl other than the expensive rogue.

Yeah, I love Jubes. If it wasn't for Starfire, I'd say this was the best Bishoujo statue to come out this year.

I have that Rogue. It's nice but she needs a renewal as Rogue came back when the Bishoujo statues were much smaller. We need renewals for Scarlet Witch & Phoenix too. So far they've only redone Black Widow & Psylocke in the larger scale.
 
IMG_0487_zpsxiibz3su.avif

DX Shurikenjin

With this purchase, I have now been collecting Super Sentai mecha for a full decade. I'm missing a few auxiliaries here and there but I have every main robo from DaiBouken on up.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top