Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

The Strike Freedom HG Isn't a bad kit, its just not as good as high grades after it. What I would suggest is that since SEED Destiny is reairing in HD soon, I'd wait for Bandai to release an HD Edition Strike Freedom, like what they did for the SEED line.

Alright, thanks for the tip. Got a couple of HG kits already (Burning Gundam and 00 Seven Sword), just wasn't sure which others stand out quality-wise.
 
Alright, thanks for the tip. Got a couple of HG kits already (Burning Gundam and 00 Seven Sword), just wasn't sure which others stand out quality-wise.

The 00 Gundam is a fantastic high grade, it's super posable.

If you dig the designs from AGE, I do suggest getting the Spallow that I have and the Legilus. Also look into the Real Grade kits as those are pretty fantastic too.

Basically, all the workings of a Master Grade shrunken down to a 1/144 size.
 
576017_10151351400192759_464193695_n.jpg


Grabbed Tiger from a vendor at Nakakon today (Saturday) since they didn't have the Kamen Rider Ryuki I was looking for. Though, ironically, as he doesn't need the stand due to having massive feet, I'm probably going to use it for one of my Kamen Riders as its the only stand I have.
 
_____________________________________________________________
My Hybrid Haul For Sun. 03/17/2013

Legends Of Chima > Promotional/Lego (TRGT) EXs:
x1 #30251 Winzar's Pack Patrol-{Store: Target}

TF Bot Shots 2013 > Wave #1/Asst. A1634:
x1 #A1637 Series 2-Super Bot 001 "Sunstorm"-{Store: Target}
x1 #A1638 Series 2-Jump Shot B003 Shockwave-{Store: Target}

Kre-o(s) > TF-Related/Microchangers Combiners Wave #1/Asst. #A2204:
x1 #A2225 Decepticon Bruticus-{Store: Target}

Yu-Gi-Oh > ZeXal/Other > TCG/Card(s):
x1 CBLZ-EN 1-Pack(s)-{Store: Target}

Power Rangers Megaforce 2013 > #35240 Mini Battle Ready Figures:
x1 #35241 Mini Battle-Ready Figures Series 1 "1 Random Figure"-{Store: Target}

60-MYHybridHaul_FOR_03-17-13.avif

____________________________________________________________
 
262176_10151353603487759_1249475392_n.jpg


Bought this at Nakakon today (Sunday). I think I will wait until the end of the convention before posting hauls next time. And yes, I am aware that it Wild Tiger's stand, but it is the only Tamashii Stage I have.
 
How often does one find older figuarts like Gills at conventions? Any specific *kind* of convention more likely than others? And are they cheaper than other second-hand market sites like eBay or Amazon? Middlemen?
 
How often does one find older figuarts like Gills at conventions? Any specific *kind* of convention more likely than others? And are they cheaper than other second-hand market sites like eBay or Amazon? Middlemen?

I bought the Japanese Red Hawk and Wizard from a convention not that long ago for 50$ a piece. It's gotten a lot easier to find stuff like this at these type of shows for decent prices, mostly in part thanks to Bluefin.
 
How often does one find older figuarts like Gills at conventions? Any specific *kind* of convention more likely than others? And are they cheaper than other second-hand market sites like eBay or Amazon? Middlemen?

In my experience, it's gotten much easier to find them, though a few vendors overprice them. At Nakakon 2012, a vendor was selling Tiger and Bunny Figuarts for $75 each, for example. I didn't see any at Nakakon 2011 and Motaku 2012 (the Kansas City based anime conventions) and only one vendor had Figuarts of any kind at Motaku 2011, but otherwise, I've seen them consistently since 2011. The vendor I got Tiger and Gills from (The Wizard's Wagon) just use the Bluefin prices and have most of Bluefin's stock for Kamen Rider. The best way to check general availability is to check Bluefin's site, but if you know the specific vendor, they would likely tell you what they have and for how much.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top