I was planning to make the Fang Joker & Skull set my first full-blown S.I.C. purchase, but THAT is seriously one of the most amazing Rider figures I've seen!
@SPDRed: I love your hauls man and good luck with the store!
Hauls for this pre-Christmas Day:
- $20 PSN Card
- Sangokushi Taisen Starter Pack Set (on Seattle Gameworks)
- Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann Figurine (Nia Teppelin)
- SIC KT Kamen Rider Kaixa (my twin bought this as her christmas gift to me)
- Monster Hunter Illustrations (includes both Color and Monochrome book sets)
- Terebi-kun 12/2011 Issue
- Terebi Magazine 1/2012 Issue
...and my sister broke the news a while ago about what happened to my Shibuya Mandarake parcel that was on hold on the U.S Customs since Sep. 26, 2011: It's now on missing status, after she e-mailed the branch few months ago. The store will refund my order in full (used Registered SAL for this) so yeah my fault as well.