Toy Hauls - What have you bought Recently?

Very nice. I don't care for the AGE anime, but I like AGE-2's design. I may very well pick one up in a couple of months.
 
Hit up the only good hobby store I know:

age1.jpg


I just wish they were closer, the one nearest to me is a joke.

Pics when ur done.
 
_____________________________________________________________
My Hybrid Haul For Fri. 12/16/2011

DVD(s) > Pokemon-Related JPN Movie(s):
x1 "Victini & Black Hero "Zekrom" + Victini & White Hero "Reshiram" & First Press + External Bonus-{Online Store: CDJapan.co.jp}

Lego > Super Heroes:
x4 #6858 Catwoman CatCycle City Chase-{Online Store: LegoShop.com}

Kazoku Sentai Gokaiger > Candy Ranger Keys:
x1 Part 5 C-Keys (All 5)-{Ebay Seller: spike-y7685}

Super Sentai-Related Bonus(es):
x1 Gashapon Series 2 Key - Shinken Red (Male)-{Ebay Seller: spike-y7685}
x3 Gokaiger-based Dice-o Cards (x1 GokaiPink, x1 SuperGoseiYellow, x1 SuperGoseiBlue)-{Ebay Seller: spike-y7685}

TF Universe > Giftset(s) > Wal-Mart EX(s):
x1 #XXXXX Ruination (V3)-{Ebay Seller: cowtong}

Lego Other > Mini Month Build Set(s):
x3 #MMMB1112 Nutcracker (12/2011)-{Ebay Seller: brickartstudio}

Transformers DOTM > Cyberverse Legions Class > Wal-Mart EXs > Asst. #XXXXX:
x1 #34079 Cyberverse "Ultimate Gift-Set"-{Store: Wal-Mart}

Lego(s) > Display Case(s):
x1 Large Minifigure Version-{Store: Wal-Mart}

Lego Ninjago > Impulse Sets/Target & Wal-Mart & Meijer EX :
x1 #30080 Ninja Glider-{Store: Wal-Mart}

Yu-Gi-Oh > ZeXal/Cards:
x1 PHSW-EN 1-Pack(s)-{Store: Wal-Mart}

Botcon 2011 > Other Exclusives:
x1 Botcon Souvenier Set #01 - Toxitron & Sideswipe-{Ebay Seller: crippler-3d}

64-MyHybridHaul_FOR_12-16-11.jpg

____________________________________________________________
 
Just finished...

gundamage1.jpg


Sorry for the poor quality, I'm too tired to mess around with lighting and poses.

From the reviews I've seen, the AGE-1 looks like an impressive model kit, just as poseable as the HG 00 Gundam. I really should get around to buying some AGE Kits as I'm really enjoying the series.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top