Toy Collections - Show off your displays!

I don't really have that big of a collection like you guys do. But as of this week, I cleaned out my computer desk to display a select number of figures while I use the computer. Every half week, I change the display, using my Gaim platform as a stage.

This week is brought to you by the Kureshima Brothers and Gaim.



And after "Hump Day", we begin the easy portion of the week with Den-O Sword Form with one of his most powerful enemies (and one of my most favorite), Ga-Oh, who sadly never appears in any other Kamen Rider media...



What will next week's figures be? Leaning towards Blade...
 
Got some additions to my OOO/Gaim/Drive collections

Got my Gashapon Tajador medals in


The Yomotsuheguri Lockseed set was last week




And Candy Toy Shift Technic was also today with Tajador.
 
Complete Sonic Screwdriver Collection:



Left to Right: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, War, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…