Kane
Member
Shadow and Gatekeeper are definately heroic, but not Top Ten. Good runners up though.
Some other runners up I had were "Go Volcanic" (where the gunman on the bus becomes the hero), "Missing Green," "The Soul of Humanity" ("Humans sometimes make mistakes, but in times of need we humans will do whatever it takes to save our friends")
I only listed "Forever Red" because it had that surreal feel of our childhood heroes coming back and reuniting one last time. It was pretty epic in that sense.
Some other runners up I had were "Go Volcanic" (where the gunman on the bus becomes the hero), "Missing Green," "The Soul of Humanity" ("Humans sometimes make mistakes, but in times of need we humans will do whatever it takes to save our friends")
I only listed "Forever Red" because it had that surreal feel of our childhood heroes coming back and reuniting one last time. It was pretty epic in that sense.