Top Five Hints That RJ is Wolf Ranger (Spoilers)

NinjaJack

Member
Since in a mere three days Power Rangers Jungle Fury will be gaining a new ranger I thought this thread was prudent.


#5 Likes wearing purple shirts

#4 He likes making clay wolves

#3 In his debut fight scene you hear wolves howling throughout the entire fight...what you didn't notice that before? Go back and check

#2 His father is a master

#1 Was that a purple parasol on that pizza?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
HE'S THE RHINO RANGER I TELL YOU...THE RHINO RANGER!!!

:shakefist :shakefist :shakefist :shakefist :shakefist :shakefist :shakefist
 
Survey says, Enghh...I am sorry, but it's going to be Dominic, RJ's Friend.

*covers face*

If there were any person RJ would be a counterpart for...it would be Ken. If there were anything stupid Jungle Fury could do...it was switching the minds "Gou" and "Ken."

:shakefist :shakefist :shakefist :shakefist :shakefist :shakefist :shakefist
 
I have to say that I agree with Freedom. It seems that RJ doesn't match Gou at all. That'd be nice when they use RJ to become the White Rhino Ranger. He does match Ken pretty well.
 
Well if what Mr. Jack suggests is true, RJ has a more mature side to him that we havent seen yet and will see when he becomes the Wolf Ranger.
 
Well if what Mr. Jack suggests is true, RJ has a more mature side to him that we haven't seen yet and will see when he becomes the Wolf Ranger.

RJ since day one has been the "goofy mentor"...and that's fine. In addition, he wore white and orange the first time we see him. Since, he's a high rank student and a bit goofy, I expected him to be a rhino, which is fine...Ken was an idiot...but damn he can fight...so can RJ. So when the whole thing about RJ being the "Kickboxing Wolf"...

*shakes head*

...I mean PR doesn't need/have to copy sentai...but RJ...is more rhino than wolf. He's serious...yet he's a nut...yet he's a zen master...etc etc...right there is more on par with Ken's personality. Gou was a "lone wolf"...RJ is not that type of persona. You can make RJ as serious as much as you want...he's still more of a rhino than wolf. I don't care how much backstory is given to him or plot twists you apply to the character...he established his character when he first appeared.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top