Top Five anime got dubbed that shoud have been Sub Only

You were correct. That you ARE correct, is why so much mindless garbage comes out now.

Wow...someone agreed with me on the internet!*does happy dance* and so true.

PS: Can anyone tell me if Ikki Tousen Dragon Destiny was completely dubbed or not?*yes I know the original manga's 10x better but I can't buy that in english unfortunately " I hate that they turned Kanu into a psycho lesbian in the anime :shakefist"I've seen some eps of it dubbed but the dvd I saw on amazon was sub only*
 
Last edited:
I guess if you want to lose the true meaning, you can go ahead and watch it in dub, but when that happens, I hope there's a sub ready.

But it's not losing the true meaning. It's still the exact same joke. Can you even name a single joke in Azumanga Daioh that was completely changed?
 
True. My argument, however, is that fewer and fewer members of the audience, qualify as discerning.

Right, I just want to point out that that applies to both extremes on the scale -- both people who don't give a **** about the cultural significance, and people who get so obsessed with "cultural significance" that they can't see the forest for the trees.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top