Top 10 traits That turn guys off girls

garfield15

Kamen Rider Meta
In contrast to the other thread, from Sankaku. Apparently, among a ranking of Japanese men, we hate it if
10. She’s a miser
9. She’s got bad dress sense
8. She’s bothersome
7. She’s forgetful
6. She’s negative
5. She’s loose with her time
4. She’s restrictive
3. She’s timid
2. She’s has a sharp tongue
1. She can’t cook
So if you're poor, cuss us out or can't make me that sandwich ladies, you can back the hell out of here.

(I thought "timid girls" was like...their ideal)
 
If I may quote Scott Pilgrim

"She's wild, free-spirited, unpredictable....God, what am I going to do!?"

Something like that I think.
 
If I may quote Scott Pilgrim

"She's wild, free-spirited, unpredictable....God, what am I going to do!?"

Something like that I think.

Ahh~ Though why that would be bad, who knows? :P

I'm poor and I cuss from time to time. *sigh* Crushing my dreams of a Japanese boyfriend. :sweat:
 
10. She’s a miser
I kind of agree with this. When i see something i want, and if i have the cash, i buy it on the spot.

9. She’s got bad dress sense
Not really an issue for me.

8. She’s bothersome
Depends on in what way she is being bothersome

7. She’s forgetful
So am i.....i think.

6. She’s negative
Again, so am i (sometimes)

5. She’s loose with her time
This would be a big no-no for me. I'm always way early because i'm afraid ill be late otherwise.

4. She’s restrictive.
Yep, then would drive me off.

3. She’s timid
But that is what makes some girls so cute! They just need someone to love them, and they will come out of their shells and show what a stunning flower she is.

2. She’s has a sharp tongue
I would not mind one to match mine.

1. She can’t cook
I'd do all the cooking anyway. so not an issue.
 
10. She's a miser.
I don't have a problem with this. I spend more than I should. This balances us out.

9. She's got bad dress sense.
I'm not exactly a fashionista myself. So this isn't a problem.

8. She's bothersome.
If this means she's nags. Well that just comes with the territory.

7. She's forgetful.
Annoying but I can deal with it.

6. She's negative.
If she complains all the time, then that is a deal breaker. This isn't exclusive to women. I don't like being around negative people in general.

5. She's loose with her time.
Last girlfriend I had, really bugged me with this problem.

4. She's restrictive.
Deal breaker. I enjoy freedom too much.

3. She's timid.
Considering I'm a Naru-Hina shipper. I clearly don't have a problem with this at all. All it does is give me a chance to feel like a big, manly protector.

2. She has a sharp tongue.
As long she understands there are times when that needs to be scaled back, this isn't a problem.

1. She can't cook.
Not necessarily a deal breaker but the old adage that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is definitely true with me.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top