BoukenSilver83
shinkenchange!starninger!
I'd wait to see Fourze's toy sales numbers before making a prediction like that. While I think the "tiny versatile gimmick" toys are here for awhile, I really think heroes having totally different powers in each episode probably has something to do with the ratings decline Sentai and Rider are locked in now.
I don't think it's coincidental that the last Gokaiger episode to crack 6% was when they got the team cannon upgrade. This is one of the few Gokaiger upgrades that is completely explained in narrative terms and feels like the logical outcome of a good story.
What I imagine is that Toei is going to play with different ways of doing collector gimmicks in the upcoming years, trying to find a happy medium between getting consistent strong ratings and consistent strong toy sales. Right now I think the gimmicks are starting to have an impact on the shows, and not always a good one.
that's what im talking about, i mean with gobusters i know it's only episode, but by looking the toy scans and the show, their isnt going to much with gimmicks like gokaiger accept maybe an overdone megazord, of course they are always like that but im glad they are not overdoing the gimmicks because i like things when they are simple and not have blow your brains out of which you dont have to keep picking 35 or 40 small items you have to use to defeat a monster which it's all in the weapons this time.
with fourze like i said i understand it's the 40 anniversary but celebrate with 40 switches, it kind of mind blowing not to menion how it was used in the show. hopefully next kamen rider series they'll concentrate on a simple gimmick/design that it will be fun and not overdone, i doubt it but i hope they do that, l like to see simple fights too not changing forms/switches etc, it's just too much.