SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! Apr 3, 2008 #3 woooo I missed it. (was at school) maybe they will repeat it tonight?
Z-Unit Member Apr 3, 2008 #4 Hopefully. It was the best episode since South Park was invented. Tay Zonday was in it! CHOCOLATE RAAAAIIIIIIN
Hopefully. It was the best episode since South Park was invented. Tay Zonday was in it! CHOCOLATE RAAAAIIIIIIN
ryuuseipro New Member Apr 3, 2008 #7 This episode totally made me laugh out loud! Seems they finally got around to poking fun at internet phenomenons! (What? No Niel Cicierega? No Croyt?) I also prefer Canadian cartoons to Family Guy as well! (If you know what scene I'm referring to!) :laugh:
This episode totally made me laugh out loud! Seems they finally got around to poking fun at internet phenomenons! (What? No Niel Cicierega? No Croyt?) I also prefer Canadian cartoons to Family Guy as well! (If you know what scene I'm referring to!) :laugh:
DarkWolf Member Apr 3, 2008 #9 Z-Unit said: hahaha They lacked Anonymous and Artic Rival. Click to expand... Imagine what it would be like if they made an entire episode about Anonymous. That would be EPIC! And if Arctic Rival were in that I would have laughed myself to death. :laugh:
Z-Unit said: hahaha They lacked Anonymous and Artic Rival. Click to expand... Imagine what it would be like if they made an entire episode about Anonymous. That would be EPIC! And if Arctic Rival were in that I would have laughed myself to death. :laugh:
Mega Ranger Member Apr 3, 2008 #10 took me a second to get the WGA joke. but yeah stupid strikers, get back to work!