Tokusatsu Suit Actors blogs and/or related websites?

OH GOD THIS THREAD

Don't ever leave me, thread.

So! There's gonna be a female idol suit actor unit just like J-Men huh? And what's that Haku Gaia stuff I keep seeing mentioned about?
 
hye all..

i just wanna ask if somebody have videos, pics and etc on sanae hitomi suit make up for heat dopant?
really need to know is it true the heat dopant actor is a woman..
thanks!!
 
That's the word on 2h, but I don't have anything more solid than Wikipedia, unfortunately. If you're feeling brave and know Japanese, you could ask her yourself at her blog.
 
hye all..

i just wanna ask if somebody have videos, pics and etc on sanae hitomi suit make up for heat dopant?
really need to know is it true the heat dopant actor is a woman..
thanks!!

Its possible its her since she wasn't involved in Goseiger this year and since Heat Dopant was the only lady in NEVER, they can assign a suit actress and not resort to using Yuuichi Hachisuka :P
 
Hm, I didn't notice that one. I did see the stop-change that Minami Tsukui and Satoru Fujita did though.


 
no videos on any tokutsaku stunt actor or actress?
if have any, guys please share...
just want to see inside the production..
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top