Tokusatsu Suit Actors blogs and/or related websites?

Thanks for the picture, btw. That's from one of the Den-O photobooks, isn't it? He should get some face roles sometime, he's a looker.

I'm not sure if that picture was published in one of the Den-O photobooks... I got it from Jiro Okamoto's old website. IIRC (but don't quote me, it's been a while since I found that pic and that part of the site no longer exists cached), it was taken during Jiro's birthday in '08 or '07, with most of the Team Denliner present (Seiji, Jiro, Ogura, Eitoku, and Yoshifumi). I can upload the rest if you like - well, the other two I saved, tbh I only wanted the Eitoku pics lol

There's another pic I like from him, it was posted in one of the Den-O girls' blog the last year - one of them (Rina, methinks) was with Eitoku on a bar. I read somewhere that Eitoku owns said bar, but don't quote me on that. :P

He had a face role in Den-O, remember the episode where Ryoutaro goes to that karate dojo?
 
I'm not sure if that picture was published in one of the Den-O photobooks... I got it from Jiro Okamoto's old website. IIRC (but don't quote me, it's been a while since I found that pic and that part of the site no longer exists cached), it was taken during Jiro's birthday in '08 or '07, with most of the Team Denliner present (Seiji, Jiro, Ogura, Eitoku, and Yoshifumi). I can upload the rest if you like - well, the other two I saved, tbh I only wanted the Eitoku pics lol

There's another pic I like from him, it was posted in one of the Den-O girls' blog the last year - one of them (Rina, methinks) was with Eitoku on a bar. I read somewhere that Eitoku owns said bar, but don't quote me on that. :P

He had a face role in Den-O, remember the episode where Ryoutaro goes to that karate dojo?


He owns a bar? That's sweet. Japanese wikipedia says that was Jiro, not Eitoku, in that ep. Toshihiro Ogura had a "face role" in episode 27, as one of the thieves.
 
He owns a bar? That's sweet. Japanese wikipedia says that was Jiro, not Eitoku, in that ep. Toshihiro Ogura had a "face role" in episode 27, as one of the thieves.

As I said, don't quote me on that xD It's been a while since I found that info.

Jiro and Eitoku were in episode 35, indeed (but Jiro was the only one who had lines, lol).
http://tvarc.toei.co.jp/tv/den-o/index.asp?action=entry&num=176
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Mg6wffvNw[/ame]

He... really didn't do much. XD

And I didn't know that about Ogura. I'll check it out later.

I know i'm not the one, requesting the photos, but i would love to see them.

Sure!

[hide]
zentai1.jpg

zentai2.jpg
[/hide]
 
Thanks.

Actully, Eitoku has had a lot of cameos in Den-o, there is a video on nico, which shows every suit actors cameos in Den-O, from Naoki Nagase to Jiro.

Here is a short list:
Jiro 9, 35 and Cho Den-O Movie (Samurai)

Eitoku 3,8(Wedding Guest),9, 35, 41 and Ore Tanjo (Cop)

Naoki Nagase 10, Saraba (Rail Road worker) and Cho Den-O (Villager)

Yoshifumi 8(Wedding guest), 9(Karate performer at the start of the episode)

Ogura 13(Runner attacked by the owl imagin), he is also the masked theif in 27. He is one of the cops attacked by the Molech imagin, together with Eitoku in both episode 27 and in Ore Tanjo. He is part of the group, arrested in Climax Deka and one of the villagers in Cho.

Makoto 3(Mob guy) and stunt double for Yuto in 41

I was thinking about it, shouldn't we make a suit actor image thread?
 
Maybe we could turn this thread into a general suit actor discussion thread, instead.... Though I'd run out of funny suit actor pictures. I'd have to screencap the hell out of the Den-O talk shows, and I've only got the Kamen Rider Matsuri talk show. XD
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top