Tokusatsu Hurt and Heal - half hour limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamen Rider Agito - 26
Justifaizu - 17
Round Zero - 19
Next Level - 16
Climax Jump - 24
Break the Chain - 8
Journey through the Decade - 23

There isn't one that I actually dislike, just someone has to go, so why not start with the lowest ones. Though now I wonder why Kuuga's theme wasn't included in this. Maybe because it's just too epic too include?
 
Kamen Rider Agito - 27
Justifaizu - 17
Round Zero - 19
Next Level - 16
Climax Jump - 24
Break the Chain - 8
Journey through the Decade - 24
 
Kamen Rider Agito - 26
Justifaizu - 17
Round Zero - 19
Next Level - 14
Climax Jump - 24
Break the Chain - 10
Journey through the Decade - 23
 

OFF GAME 1/3:
What the? I swore that was 24 from the last post. Now I edited it, looks like there might have been a glitch or something. Sorry, silly me.

Damn I like Next Level guess I'll go with Justifaiz for now.

Kamen Rider Agito - 26
Justifaizu - 17
Round Zero - 19
Next Level - 16
Climax Jump - 24
Break the Chain - 10
Journey through the Decade - 23

ON GAME:
While I am with you...

Kamen Rider Agito - 26
Justifaizu - 18
Round Zero - 19
Next Level - 17
Climax Jump - 24
Break the Chain - 10
Journey through the Decade - 23

EDIT: WOW! THIS IS THE LONGEST GAME SET OF THEM ALL!
CHEERS! This could take a VEERY long time before this ends.
 
Last edited:
Kamen Rider Agito - 27
Justifaizu - 18
Round Zero - 19
Next Level - 14
Climax Jump - 24
Break the Chain - 6
Journey through the Decade - 24
 
Kamen Rider Agito - 27
Justifaizu - 19
Round Zero - 19
Next Level - 14
Climax Jump - 24
Break the Chain - 6
Journey through the Decade - 24
Journey through the Decade - 23
 
Accident, I'm sure. He meant 23, otherwise he'd only have used one point.

Kamen Rider Agito - 27
Justifaizu - 19
Round Zero - 19
Next Level - 12
Climax Jump - 24
Break the Chain - 6
Journey through the Decade - 23
 
Kamen Rider Agito - 27
Justifaizu - 19
Round Zero - 19
Next Level - 12
Climax Jump - 24
Break the Chain - 2
Journey through the Decade - 23
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top