Tokusatsu From Other Country

Most Filipinos already knew that Zaido sucked BIG TIME..:laugh: Its more like a TOKUNOVELA than a typical tokusatsu....I really envy those guys from Thailand..:redface2:

It seemed doomed from the start. I tried watching it and have sworn never to watch it again. Toei doesn't seem to be returning GMA-7's calls. Probably the reason why there are no legal Zaido DVDs out in the market.
 
This is awesome ^^ also, why haven't we add Jushi Sentai France Five yet? :O_O:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFMYa4DkKZs[/ame]

Also, DOES anyone know where to get Sports Ranger RAWs?

This show might be awesome...
Anyone knows when this is airing??? ^^

Oh, and if all goes well and it gets approved. I've been hearing rumors of March
 
It seemed doomed from the start. I tried watching it and have sworn never to watch it again. Toei doesn't seem to be returning GMA-7's calls. Probably the reason why there are no legal Zaido DVDs out in the market.

And after the finale, I never wanted to see it again. EVER.

but Super Inggo is a good Pinoy toku ala those earlier Fushigi Comedy shows or a bit like Kabutack from Toei.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top