T

Tom Strong

I'm actually proud of liking Janperson.

But liking Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive? Now that, I'm kind of embarrassed by. . .

this is exactly how I feel. Its always Saturday Morning in my room, and I don't care if they think I'm a bit odd... My wife is slowly coming around.

I suppose Wizard has become this in hindsight since I don't have to watch it every week anymore. :laugh: The movies helped a lot though. I just love the concepts and suit designs and so much about it, but maaaaan...

Oh, and... Maybe Faiz, but the flaws didn't really detract from my enjoyment (and I feel some of them are just overblown by people anyway), so maybe not. I suppose Goseiger maybe, but it's not so much the "guilty" part that I pause on (though I'm generally in the "I like what I like so I can't really have guilty pleasures" group) as the "pleasure" one in regards to that show. Well, Alata is cool, so I guess it counts.

Black RX. Yeah you can tell that they don't really know what they want to do with the show for the first quarter, but once you reach episode 14 the show finds it's feet and by the end it becomes far darker than would seem possible for a show with such a "light and fluffy" reputation.

Ultraman Taro for sure. Iron King and Kikaida 01 are contenders too, but I think in terms of feeling the most "comfortable" watching, Taro gets my vote.

T

Tom Strong

Speaking of comfort food, remember that episode of Taro where Izumi suddenly hands out soft-serve ice cream cones to everyone in ZAT?

Working in ZAT must have been a kid's dream come true. You get to wear a garish blue-and-red uniform, shoot space pistols at giant monsters, and fly rocket ships. Plus there's free soft-serve ice cream.

If I remember correctly Izumi handed out bubble gum in the next episode. What were these, product placement deals?