tokuAsia presents: Jacky's Interview w/ Niwa Mikiho (GoseiYellow/Mone)

You'd be surprised. English is more universally taught in Japan then Japanese in North America.

Yeah, i'm aware that they start learning it in Middle School.
But not everyone takes to it if you know what i mean.

Maybe she does know how to speak/read english, maybe not, we'll never now.
 
I saw behind the scene clips of Mikki filming her gravure stuff in Guam and she can't even speak a word of English. her staff did all the talking LOL.
 
I can't believe it. :O_O: But how Jacks? Mikki must be really kind....and you must of flipped while asking these Q's. lol Congrats, I'm proud of you.

Now...Mission Yui Koike.
 
I totally flipped even though it was done through e-mail. Koike Yui huh? I'll try to see if I can interview her, along with the other Goukaigers. :hmm:
 
Awesome interview. I'm glad she knows and cares about us. I do hope she does come back in later anniversaries, either as a new character or Moune/GoseiYellow. Great work Jacky.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top