Toku that their countries of origin actually liked

And speaking of which, if I were to choose between 2 of my most hated toku shows:
-Saban's Masucked Ruydur.
-Foolish Pangkalawakan Zaido....
I prefer SMR a lot due to the toku spirit is still intact despite all of the bastardization.

I actually think all the local networks are crap.

But not with TV5. Blade and Hibiki along with their neverending badasseries in anime, remember?

really? neither in 5 or 2 don't have Super Sentai shows though. except only to be shown is Power Rangers all the time :sly:

But it became DUBBED IN FILIPINO by ABS-CBN. This sucks. Tommy sounded like a playboy slacker while Conner/Connor and Ethan sounded like brokenhearted moron retards PLUS! They have fake accents.

I actually like Power Rangers, but they dub it from English, and that's terrible.

And again sucks. Disney PR maybe bad by us Saban Power Ranger fans but it became worse due to their faulty messy dubbing.

that is possible when comes to ABS. but i wanted to see Super Sentai. just missed them ever since after Fiveman and Jetman. at least they shown in 5 for Blade and Hibiki. all we need is to see Kuuga and Agito.

Yeah! And that would be an epic countdown before... Onore Dikeido and Onore Diendo (A-ahem... Kamen Rider Decade) comes to either Cartoon Network or TV5. Sounds kewl since we have rounded up Ryuki to Kabuto in ABS-CBN, GMA, Hero TV, Cartoon Network and TV5.

Wow! Even in the present, Bioman STILL influences Pinoy Pop Culture! Even the upcoming elections are affected!
[HIDE][/HIDE]

Wow, just wow. I can imagine a Sentai full of politicians as them. :laugh: But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shakefist I can't take this anymore, for having this done to Bioman (which is my favorite Sentai alongside Maskman and Fiveman and the rest) is BLASPHEMY AND SACRILEGE TO TOKUSATSU!>:(:sparta!:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top