Toku Hurt and Heal - The Revival (10 Minute Limit!)

Abare Summer is Freezing Cold!/Paradise Lost - 14
Full Blast Action/Missing Ace - 6
Bride of Infershia/The Seven War Demons - 6
The Greatest Precious/God, Speed, Love - 2
Nei-Nei! Hou-Hou! Hong Kong Decisive Battle/I'm Born - 6
The Fateful War/All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - 10
Epic on the Movie/A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate - 6
The Flying Ghost Ship/The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals - 10
 
Abare Summer is Freezing Cold!/Paradise Lost - 14
Full Blast Action/Missing Ace - 6
Bride of Infershia/The Seven War Demons - 6
The Greatest Precious/God, Speed, Love - NOT SPEEDY ENOUGH
Nei-Nei! Hou-Hou! Hong Kong Decisive Battle/I'm Born - 6
The Fateful War/All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - 10
Epic on the Movie/A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate - 6
The Flying Ghost Ship/The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals - 10
 
Abare Summer is Freezing Cold!/Paradise Lost - 14
Full Blast Action/Missing Ace - 6
Bride of Infershia/The Seven War Demons - 6
Nei-Nei! Hou-Hou! Hong Kong Decisive Battle/I'm Born - 6
The Fateful War/All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - 8
Epic on the Movie/A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate - 6
The Flying Ghost Ship/The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals - 10
 
Abare Summer is Freezing Cold!/Paradise Lost - 14
Full Blast Action/Missing Ace - 6
Bride of Infershia/The Seven War Demons - 4
Nei-Nei! Hou-Hou! Hong Kong Decisive Battle/I'm Born - 6
The Fateful War/All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - 8
Epic on the Movie/A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate - 6
The Flying Ghost Ship/The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals - 10
 
Looks like it's just the three of us! Let's get this one done, shall we? :thumbs:

Abare Summer is Freezing Cold!/Paradise Lost - 14
Full Blast Action/Missing Ace - 6
Bride of Infershia/The Seven War Demons - 4
Nei-Nei! Hou-Hou! Hong Kong Decisive Battle/I'm Born - 4
The Fateful War/All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - 8
Epic on the Movie/A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate - 6
The Flying Ghost Ship/The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals - 10
 
Abare Summer is Freezing Cold!/Paradise Lost - 14
Full Blast Action/Missing Ace - 6
Bride of Infershia/The Seven War Demons - 2
Nei-Nei! Hou-Hou! Hong Kong Decisive Battle/I'm Born - 4
The Fateful War/All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - 8
Epic on the Movie/A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate - 6
The Flying Ghost Ship/The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals - 10
 
Abare Summer is Freezing Cold!/Paradise Lost - 14
Full Blast Action/Missing Ace - 6
Bride of Infershia/The Seven War Demons - 0
Nei-Nei! Hou-Hou! Hong Kong Decisive Battle/I'm Born - 4
The Fateful War/All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - 8
Epic on the Movie/A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate - 6
The Flying Ghost Ship/The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals - 10
 
Abare Summer is Freezing Cold!/Paradise Lost - 14
Full Blast Action/Missing Ace - 6
Nei-Nei! Hou-Hou! Hong Kong Decisive Battle/I'm Born - 4
The Fateful War/All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - 8
Epic on the Movie/A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate - 6
The Flying Ghost Ship/The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals - 8
 
Abare Summer is Freezing Cold!/Paradise Lost - 14
Full Blast Action/Missing Ace - 6
Nei-Nei! Hou-Hou! Hong Kong Decisive Battle/I'm Born - 2
The Fateful War/All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - 8
Epic on the Movie/A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate - 6
The Flying Ghost Ship/The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals - 8
 
Abare Summer is Freezing Cold!/Paradise Lost - 14
Full Blast Action/Missing Ace - 6
Nei-Nei! Hou-Hou! Hong Kong Decisive Battle/I'm Born - 2
The Fateful War/All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - 8
Epic on the Movie/A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate - 6
The Flying Ghost Ship/The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals - 6
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top