Eye See You
A package did indeed arrive for me but I didn't get around to opening it yet. When I get a chance today I will open it and test these discs out.

But what I find funny now is this guy is PMing me with an entirely NEW set of trades he wants.... I don't understand. But I am seeing a similarity between this guy and the last guy that sent me blank discs.

At this point I can only speculate the guy is mad that I didn't send my discs to him the SAME time as he sent to me which is an old douche bag move where someone who wants to rip you off sends you blank **** or something else (not even Toku related) while you ended up sending them the actual shows.

I've had it done to me before, I did a trade, sent the same time as the other guy and I ended up with some lame Anime crap while he got some good Metal Heroes stuff out of it.

IF the discs work and are what we agreed to trade on then I will gladly send this guy the trade, that is what I do. I've traded and sold to TONS of people on here and even RB without any problems (a time or two discs have been lost in the mail but other then that nothing really extreme).

IF the discs are bogus AGAIN then it tells me this is the exact same guy I dealt with before since the other guy was also from Brazil. Then I will stop all trading of Toku DVD's to anyone besides the HJU crew.

Eye See You
Well atleast this time around the guy was semi-truthful.

He sent me 9 Discs.... Only 1 of them actually works. The others are blank.

You are now on ignore. Don't ever contact me again for any trades.

Eye See You
It's safe to assume the condorman this guy was going to send me ain't coming yet he "sent" those dvds out first.

It's scum like this that pisses me off.

You're a liar. Condorman was the first DVD that you have received according to the postal tracking. You have not yet received the DVD 9 Lion Maru, still in the Canadian post office, how can you say they are blank?

Liar.

As can be seen in its original topic you've even placed as Condorman, THAT I SENT TO YOU IN TWO DISCS, as already in his collection.

Seig Shinboru Condorman in 1975 (24 episodes, 2 data discs, raw).

This proves that you're lying.

Eye See You
That is because I was expecting the discs from you when I did that update.

I haven't updated it yet. Thankfully a member her linked me with Condorman links for downloading.

The only discs I got from you was Lion Maru, and only the 1 disc works while the others are blank. I never recieved Condorman DVDs from you.

Give me the tracking # for the Condorman DVDs.

Eye See You
I have a small penis, I can't be cocky.

Now, can you give me the tracking # for the Condorman discs?. I'd like to see the "tracking" on it at CanadaPost.

Post office canada:

2010/11/30 09:14 MISSISSAUGA Item successfully delivered
09:14 Signature image recorded for Online viewing

Signatory Name SH SIMONS

ImageServlet