Dont trade dvd series with user Forever Knight

He erased my questions and not answer me, I'm thinking that you cheated on me and will not send me my dvds so this is hiding. Everybody on this forum know what you did. I think you need not do this. Everyone should know that you trade and does not send the DVD.

Don't trade dvd series with user Forever Knight

He erased my questions and not answer me, I sent him 3 tokusatsu series and he did not send my dvd

Please don't trade with Forever Knight, because he don't send the DVDs

I sent 3 tokusatsu series and don't receive my DVDs

oh grow up. if you think spamming this thread saying "don't trade with him, don't send him anything etc" is doing you or others any justice, it's not. if you think he's really a scammer, go and discuss it with the admin staff. nobody is going to buy your story that easily.

Last edited:
Eye See You
So now we've magically gone to 3 shows traded?... Damn I musta missed that.

I am glad I didn't send anything out because now I think I know who this guy actually is which is a dude who has ripped me off in the past. One time I was sent discs which were labeled but ended up being BLANK yet the guy I traded with demanded we send at the same time (which if you read the top of my list I no longer do now because of him).

I'm almost positive it's the same guy.

Oh well atleast this time I didn't get fucked.

I delete messages sent to my account here, all of them, not just urs. Read down the list you can see that I clear my list every time someone sends me a message. Also, the reason I'm not on MSN is because I'm probally not online, I work nights and my hours are fucked. All you needed to do was e-mail me, lol.

Still waiting on those DVDs from you....it's been 4 weeks.

see:

IMPORTANT SHIPMENT DETAILS

Tracking Number: RJ855036770BR

Shipment Status: Item Delivered on November 30, 2010

Statut de l'acheminement de l'envoi : Signature obtenue le 30 novembre 2010

Please go to canadapost.ca for more details.

see:

IMPORTANT SHIPMENT DETAILS

Tracking Number: RJ855036770BR

Shipment Status: Item Delivered on November 30, 2010

Statut de l'acheminement de l'envoi : Signature obtenue le 30 novembre 2010

Please go to canadapost.ca for more details.

I want:

1972 Redman (138 episodes, 5 discs, raw).
1973 Inazuman (25 episodes, 4 discs, subs).
1971 Silver Kamen (24 episodes, 4 discs, raw)

By the series I sent

Last edited:
^ wow, you call that proof? you could have made that up and besides, Forever Knight is one of our most trusted members. so what makes you think people will believe your nonsense?

yeah, go on and waste your life spamming this thread when it's obvious nobody cares about it.