TMNT - Casey Jones Fan Film (Teaser)

Bolt

boogie woogie feng shui
As the description says, just a montage of select scenes from an upcoming Casey Jones fan film set to the soundtrack of the original Turtles movie. How good does this look? Fantastic costumes, highly professional lighting and production values, arresting visuals and check out those fucking locations. I've always thought Casey Jones was the most interesting Turtles character and it's great to see him getting some more exposure with his own origin story, something that isn't often covered in extensive detail. You can bet I'll be hounding this one when it releases.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-UbqLOLwuE"]YouTube - Casey Jones Preview[/ame]
 
omg is this for real? I loved Casey. The whole him and Ralph friendship is nifty as hell. Isnt the actor a little skinny to be Casey though? I always saw him as a buff kind of guy.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top