Tips: How to Seduce women in a Club

[...]
then at the right time I do a little kiss face at them or a little pout, you can also do a growl face just whatever feels natural and cool.

[...]

The second is she will give a sexy face back or laugh in which case that’s an opening for you to say something anything at all as long as it either makes her laugh or turns her on. Keep it short and sweet because it’ll be hard for her to hear you with noise. (Some examples of short and sweet are:-

- Are you starring at my sunglasses?
- Sexy dress you got going on there
- Its illegal to look this good
- I think were both bringing sexy back tonight
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You know, if I was into the club scene and that happened to me, I'd probably feel embarrassed for you... and I'd laugh. Depending how it all was pulled off, I'd either find it sort of cute, or in the category of trying way too hard.
 
Even tho I haven't had much luck with the opposite sex in the past few years, I've found that being self-deprecating [in other words, making fun of myself] always helps at times!:laugh: and there was a time when I was always introduced to a girl by my best friend or I met a particularly cute girl in a club, I'd always kiss their hand politely and the majority of girls always found that to be a pretty cool opener after I asked them their name and how they were amongst other things...

I soon stopped it tho when my best friend said it was a bit cheesy altho I did get a reputation for a while [in a good way] for being polite with girls.

As for flirting, I almost had a chance [as mentioned in here a couple of years back] to have a date with a really hot Japanese girl all thanks to a DragonballZ T-shirt that I was wearing one evening when we first met until I fucked things up by truthfully mentioning that I liked Japanese dance music...:bawling: [In case anyone is wondering, she wanted to go out to a dance club called "Cream" in Liverpool...]

I even ended up flirting with a cute Chinese waitress by accident a few months ago in a restaurant in Liverpool when I was eating Chinese food and she kept smiling at me everytime she passed me and then she came to my table and explained that I was eating my food with chopsticks the wrong way and showed me the correct way to eat them...:anime: If that's not a good reason to go back to a certain restaurant [besides the food] then I don't know what is...:anime:

Thanks for the advice, Masked Rider-sama as it'll come in handy altho the sunglasses thing sounds a bit cheesy in the UK...
 
To assert that I'm the Alphamale in the room, I just go up and start peeing on the walls and then on girls to mark my territory.

Somehow, I always end up getting kicked out of places. :disappoin

Seriously, I find being the "funny guy" works WONDERS. Being funny always seems to break down a girl's defenses. Now I'm not saying, that by being funny you wont go home alone every night. But it's a good ice breaker and will get the girls talking to you.

Then again the oppiste can be true too. Especially if you have a friend that intruduces you to a girl, you can say as little as possible (walking that fine line of being an ass), and 9 times out of 10, she'll want to probe deeper and crack that mystery that you surrounded yourself with.


being funny is good just dont be a complete joke to her show you have a sexy bold side

you can do the oppositie to but thats only if you have created yourself to be of "high value" for the girl and not another randomer
 
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You know, if I was into the club scene and that happened to me, I'd probably feel embarrassed for you... and I'd laugh. Depending how it all was pulled off, I'd either find it sort of cute, or in the category of trying way too hard.

well if you read through the post i state that some girls will look away and be shy or not have interest

but if you walk confident and present yourself confident itll work
 
As a girl, that might have worked on me.....about 10 years ago. Although I would have found the blind comment a tad offensive. Then again I'm not clubhopping anymore either. Course back then I was looking for relationships as much as the sex. So whatever. What I wanted most back then from a guy was the sense of humor, SOME ability to dance and not look awkward, not as much into the bumping and grinding unless I was really buzzed. But I liked talking. If I could talk to them that sets up something where I can see if I like the guy. If I don't have that, its pretty much going to be a fooling around thing. And I've never felt sexual tension from the grinding and the bumping. I think that's a guy thing. :p

As for me now, I'd much rather have a conversation with a guy I meet outside the club, coffee shop, pub, park things like that.



ETA: for the majority of American women if you have an accent its a pretty good guarentee of something happening.
 
Last edited:
As a girl, that might have worked on me.....about 10 years ago. Although I would have found the blind comment a tad offensive. Then again I'm not clubhopping anymore either. Course back then I was looking for relationships as much as the sex. So whatever. What I wanted most back then from a guy was the sense of humor, SOME ability to dance and not look awkward, not as much into the bumping and grinding unless I was really buzzed. But I liked talking. If I could talk to them that sets up something where I can see if I like the guy. If I don't have that, its pretty much going to be a fooling around thing. And I've never felt sexual tension from the grinding and the bumping. I think that's a guy thing. :p

As for me now, I'd much rather have a conversation with a guy I meet outside the club, coffee shop, pub, park things like that.



ETA: for the majority of American women if you have an accent its a pretty good guarentee of something happening.


i agree about the accent thing its golden in america lol

Kamen Rider Caucasus said:
Why do I get the feeling you've payed those two heavily to let you take that picture with them

i would never pay any girl for a photo
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top