Tips for Mastering the Wind Waker Boss: Puppet Ganon?

Justin J

Active Member
I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker for the first time and just hit the Puppet Ganon boss battle. I've seen some strategies online, but I'm still struggling to get the hang of it. Any tips on how to beat him without taking too much damage? Also, is there a specific weapon or item I should focus on using during the fight? Thanks!
 
The Puppet Ganon fight can be tricky, especially since it relies heavily on rhythm and timing. A lot of guides suggest using the Boomerang to quickly disarm him, which is helpful, but it can be more effective to focus on your sword strikes when he's vulnerable after his attacks. You might find that dodging and waiting for openings is better than trying to force the fight by spamming hits. Also, be wary of the projectile attacks, paying attention to the timing can save you quite a bit of health. Have you tried using the Wind Waker to manipulate the environment during the fight? It can sometimes change the flow of combat more than you'd expect.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top