Time Warner pulling the plug on Nickelodeon, Spike TV, Comedy Central, VH1, and MTV

The thing was Viacom wanted to raise the price of some of its channels like MTV and Time Warner did not want to do it because since we are in a recession, it wouldn't be good to raise the price on its customers.

Viacom is at it again.
 
Seeing as how I watch none of those channels, it makes no difference to me. I mean, I'll watch Spike for When Animals Attack but that's about it.

My question is: What's gonna fill the void?
 
Well nothing because Viacom and Time Warner reached an agreement last night so Time Warner customers still have Viacom channels.

Viacom sucks.
 
Time Warner is no longer going to drop them because if they HAD done it, it would've been at 12:01 last night/yesterday morning. And I still have the channels.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top