This might be dumb...is there any KR Games i could get and play on my PS2?

Matrix

Matrix of Leadership
Is there any KR games for ps2. and if i have to get it from japan thats fine im just wondering.
 
I found Kabuto on the PS2 to be rather enjoyable.

I bought it at a cheap $30 from an import store.

I have Agito and Ryuki on my PSP, but I rarely play them.
 
well...there's

Faiz
hibiki
blade
kabuto

i think thats all for ps2....they have ryuki and agito? i think for ps1 if you really want that, the ryuki game is good in my opinion X3
 
Theres also one that came out with Agito and all the old Riders for the PS2.

That one was a good game. Other than that, I thought Kabuto was leaps better than the rest of the PS2 rider games.

To answer your question though, every rider from Agito until Kabuto got a game, but Den-O for some reason didn't. I guess they were busy making EVERY other bit of merchandise based on the series in the world to bother with a game.
 
The PS2 had games for 555 and Blade which were 2d fighting games, one for Hibiki which was more like a side-scrolling action game and the Kabuto game which was a really cool 3d fighter.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top