Thing that just piss you off for one reason or another

Another thing that pisses me off is when I come back and find out that I missed out on the chance to ban some trolls. :shakefist
 
This pisses ME off to NO end.

While I was waiting for the bus tonight, I saw a few students come up and they were chatting it up etc. Then one of them, it was two guys and a girl, the guy just throws his empty Coke bottle on the ground and just continues talking and walking away like it's nothing. Ok, there's a garbage can about 5 fucking feet away from you. Douchebag, you don't clean this **** up...this isn't your house...UGH. and not to bag on any particular person or whatever, but they looked like those students who go around driving BMW's and wearing designer and brand name clothes on mommy and daddy's credit cards...Get a JOB. GET a LIFE. Sheesh. YOU ruin it for the rest of us with your shitty behavior. ::breathes::
 
^ I run into spoiled kids like that almost everyday.

When I think about it, it's a wonder I haven't seriously smacked any of them yet.
 
Yeah, Spoilt Kids are another thing I hate

Especially the ones who cry when they don't get what they want, Like what Happened at work one day..

A Kid had asked for a Second Hand Tomb Raider game for the Playstation 2, but we where out of stock, So he went to look for another game while me and a Workmate were talking about Shadowman on the PS2, the Kid saw the game on the Shelf and grabbed it, and wanted to grab it, So I served the Kid who had his Parent behind him, Grabbed the Disk out and was putting it in the Case then he said " Oh my PS2 doesn't play the Blue Backed Disks ", So I said " Sorry then, go Grab another game " and he was like " Go grab a DVD Back Shadowman game for me then " then I said " Shadowman's only on the Blue-Back disk " and he started to have the biggest Sook I've ever seen, " BUT I WANTED SHADOWMAN " he said, " Wtf Kid, You wanted Tomb Raider and then you wanted Shadowman because we were talking about it, Wtf are you on mate? " said my Workmate, then he Layed on the Floor crying screaming " Im not leaving Till i get Shadowman on the DVD-Back Disk ", so we kicked the kid out.

**** like that pisses me off too.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top