Thing that just piss you off for one reason or another

People who refuse to realize that for their own good, sometimes they just need to shut the **** up and do as they're told (prime example for me are students with homework).

You tell those kids, JFC! It's important to do homework!! Sooooo important!
 
People that say this after I present them with a treatment plan for their pet "I didn't even pay that much for him/this was a free pet...thats ridiuclous....just put him down"

I've had that on several occasions for **** as simple as a eye infection which is just an exam and meds...(which is anywhere from $50-100 depending on the eye problem)

I LOVE when people say "It was a Free Pet"..there are no fucking "free pets" You obviously pay for food to feed it. Technically your children were free (they didn't cost anything to make now did they?) but you don't complain about that when you take them to the doctors!! Having a pet is like having a child THEY COST MONEY!

/rant....sorry I am passionate about my job and can't understand when heartless people own pets.
 
"I didn't even pay that much for him/this was a free pet...thats ridiuclous....just put him down"


That's such a horrible thing to say!! :(

See, that's why I'd never be able to do what you do, kC. I'd be taking home every single animal people didn't want.
 
On of the things that pisses me off are people who talk like their chatting in the internet. One time I was at Borders in the manga section and this one kid found a manga that he likes and literally started screaming out "OMG! OMG!" and it just annoyed the hell out of me! :shakefist For God's sake people use proper english langauage!!! >:(
 
As a fan of Mecha anime, this just irrates me When you mention the word "Mecha" And someone says "Gundam" or when people think that every mech in exsistance is a Gundam
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top