The worst tokusatsu of all time one a Tokusatsu Network poll

D

Dr Kain

Since you don't seem to be interested in actual discussion, I think I'll just stop having it with you.
Seek help, sounds like you really need it.

Yeah, he created an entire topic to destroy Build and never once was willing to listen to other people's opinion. He did the same thing again when we got into a debate about Sentai teams being in different universes.

For my post, I like Fourze better than Build because Fourze didn't drop the ball in the ending and drag the final fight out for 12 episodes. Also, Foundation X appeared in Fourze, which also won points with me.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Seek help, sounds like you really need it.
As if I would ever convert to the political spectrum of Brexiters and MAGA.
never once was willing to listen to other people's opinion.
Don't sugar coat it, when you say "listen" you mean "conform to your way of thinking".
He did the same thing again when we got into a debate about Sentai teams being in different universes.
The one were I gave you a chance to prove me wrong by having hard evidence supporting your idea but you went with "I don't like it" mentality?

S

scikaiju

Don't sugar coat it, when you say "listen" you mean "conform to your way of thinking".
I find it hilarious that you'd say that when you're surprised nobody is agreeing with your opinion. In my eyes you're trying to get others to "Conform to your way of thinking" by bringing up your, let me repeat that your, hate for a particular show. And you claim you don't have an ego while you continuously use your opinion about a show as "facts". Let me be honest with you here, nobody is trying to get you to conform to anything, they're trying to get you to see your opinion about one show from Japan is not fact. You see things one way and refuse to believe anybody would think anything differently. And again honestly ringing up things like a "manipulated" poll results and "Russian spy bots" in your post makes you look delusional.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
In my eyes you're trying to get others to "Conform to your way of thinking" by bringing up your, let me repeat that your, hate for a particular show.
I'm not trying to conform any of you, that would be a fool's errind.
And you claim you don't have an ego while you continuously use your opinion about a show as "facts".
I listed many reasons why it was awful.
Let me be honest with you here, nobody is trying to get you to conform to anything
The responses you guys keep giving me are indicating otherwise.
they're trying to get you to see your opinion about one show from Japan is not fact.
Looks like you're going "but no it isn't!" every time I dare break the fan canon.
And again honestly ringing up things like a "manipulated" poll results and "Russian spy bots" in your post makes you look delusional.
Every US intelligence agency disagrees with you. I'd say I'd smell the vodka in that sentence, but I don't drink alcohol and my sense of smell is bad.

S

scikaiju

I'm not trying to conform any of you, that would be a fool's errind.

I listed many reasons why it was awful.

The responses you guys keep giving me are indicating otherwise.

Looks like you're going "but no it isn't!" every time I dare break the fan canon.

Every US intelligence agency disagrees with you. I'd say I'd smell the vodka in that sentence, but I don't drink alcohol and my sense of smell is bad.
I've debated replying to this, mainly necause I'm halfway posative you're a troll just looking for attention, but I want to get one thing perfectly clear since this will ne my last reply to feed this particular troll thread, outside of watching the Cross-Z, and I'm not even sure that's the right title, movie and checking out a clip of the henshim sequence I've never seen build. So I don't have a horse in this particular race. As far as I know you could be right it could be the worst thing ever. Or it could be one of the best toku shows ever made. I don't care either way to be perfectly honest with you. However I do believe that one of jobs as a mod is to try and help people see the size of the hole they're digging for themselves and help them get out of it on they're own. I've been trying to do that with you and you just try and prove that you're a lost cause. Now I have seen people give reasons why they think it's not as bad as you claim and deen you do what you say we're doing, going "Nope you're wrong because you don't see it tje way I do." instead of trying to find excuses as to why the show seems to be more popular than you think it should be ot's time to grow up and be a mature adult and finally admit to yourself that other people actually may like a show you hate. And that's okay necaise at tje end of the day ot's just a tv show and other people liking it doesn't affect you in any way what so ever unless you let it. You'll be much happier in tje long run in any fandom. I"m going to end this final responce with something I once read in a Star Magazime that put a lot of crap into perspective for me at tje time. Even Jar Jar jas fans.

Last edited by a moderator: