[Video Game] The Video Game Haul Thread...of Justice!

Decided to get Unchained Blades for the 3DS since the price finally dropped to something I was okay with playing.

I'm actually not a huge fan of the Etrian Odyssey but the story seemed pretty creative and interesting.
 
Got a PS4. I saw that the internet likes unboxing videos for some reason so I made one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHonVS1ofRo"]PS4 Unboxing With Cat and Tits - YouTube[/ame]
 
I worked at Target, this morning we have over 40 lined up outside the store when it opened, 5 minutes later, a manager had to break up a fight between two women that were in line to buy it. 3 hours later, someone simply walked in and bought one of the many PS4 left without having to do any lines or getting into any arguements :laugh:
 
My PS4 came in today, and I'm ecstatic that it actually works.

Played a little of 2K14, and it looks glorious. Mind-boggling graphics in 1080.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…